2023-24 Junior Channel One Cup

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
So it is 91K USD for second team, and 137K USD for winners team
There are 14 on every team.
When they split the prize money, maybe they'll have enough for new skates? Or just the blades.

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
C'mon, it is almost 10K for each winner, and around 6,5K for second team members.
Good money for juniors.
Well, if they keep it for iPhone or computer games, it's fine.

Arwen17

Final Flight
Alena Prineva has the most stunning dress and I want it.
Who's camp is she with? She has a quad.

Margarita so far just reminds me of a less refined Akatieva. I just want Akatieva to come back. I like Petrosian, but I prefer Akatieva.

And I thought Kamila's new dress looks great! She's so fit! You can tell Anna hasn't practiced enough, but Kamila was ready to go! She didn't get her olympic medal and still has something to prove.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Margo Bazyluk would crush advanced novices (unofficial) record.
Lev and Arseniy are in very precocious rivalry. The next years will be interesting.

I hope that they had fun. May they do whatever they want with their earned money.

Skating91

Medalist
Bazyluk or Dvoeglazova could be the best skaters in the world period. Even from seniors, only Petrosian might be better - I think so.

They're much more stable with the ultra-c than Petrosian. Alisa is probably not that much smaller than Petrosian either.

Outside of Russia the best senior's most difficult jump is a lutz with a wrong edge but elite skating skills, the best junior outside Russia has a stable 3A but a 4T she lands clean maybe once per season if you include domestic and international tournaments (I think she might be something like 1 for 8 in her quad attempts), I would have Alisa ahead for PCS as well.

You might be correct that they are the best in the world.

Even some of the juniors in the Moscow championship could lay claim to the most complex technical content in the world if they skated outside of their borders.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Great format. I really love team competitions with the skaters coming together to cheer for their peers. Glad that the team that I was cheering for actually won, though they did a great job for even distribution. It definitely could have went either way. Love the stories Grishin was slipping in and also that two Anna Scherbakovas finally met. đź‘Ź