Half price tickets at the nationals | Golden Skate

Half price tickets at the nationals

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Dont know if this is proper to post...please remove if it is against the rules. But I saw it on the blog referenced here....

This morning at work, I found large advertising cards in the break room with pictures of Rena Inoue & John Baldwin on them. “Limited Time Offer,” they said. Lo and behold, they were offering Lower Bowl level tickets for up to 50% off. This offer applies to “Champion sessions 10 through 15,” according to the card. I can only assume that there being no “Championship Session 15″ per se, this refers to the Skating Spectacular exhibition at the close. That means Championship Men’s Short Program, Championship Free Dance, Championship Pairs Free Skate and Championship Ladies’ and Men’s Free Skates tickets, as well as the exhibition tickets, are available in the Lower Bowl for up to half off.

Should you find yourself both tempted and able to take advantage of this opportunity, go to the official Nationals Web site and enter code SHOP when ordering tickets

lcd

Match Penalty
IN this economy, do what EVER they can do to get butts in those seats. These skaters train WAAAAY to hard, coaches provide Waaay too much of their hearts, and the families invest WAAAY too much effort and money... for them to make it to nationals, only to skate for a majority of empty arena seats. As far as I'm concerned... tell whomever you can about affordable tickets.

I am really curious about how tickets sales are going for LA Worlds. The initial prices were like a time capsule... from a bubble economy's time.

MasterB

Final Flight
Sales must really be down. I bought my all-event ticket in December and I am in the fourth row.

The shuttle bus is always empty. To make matters worse this whole city seems like a ghost town. When I go to the arena I am the only one in the streets. Actually it's kind of spooky.