8:15 p.m. Session 2 - Junior Rhythm Dance

Wednesday, Jan. 5
9:00 a.m. Session 3 - Junior Ladies Short Program Free Skates/Dance
12:00 p.m. Session 4 - Junior Men Free Skate and Junior Pairs Free Skate
8:30 p.m. Session 5 - Junior Free Dance

Thursday, Jan. 6
11:45 a.m. Session 6 - Junior Ladies Free Skate
3:45 p.m. Session 7 - Championship Pairs Short Program
6:30 p.m. Session 8 - Championship Ladies Short Program (Bridgestone Night)

Friday, Jan. 7
2: 00 p.m. Session 9 - Championship Rhythm Dance
6:30 p.m. Session 10 - Championship Ladies Free Skate (Opry Entertainment Night)

Saturday, Jan. 8
2:00 p.m. Session 11 - Championship Men’s Short Program
5:45 p.m. Session 12 - Championship Pairs Free Skate
7:25 p.m. Session 13 - Championship Free Dance

Sunday, Jan. 9
11:15 a.m. Session 14 - Championship Men’s Free Skate
6:30 p.m. Session 15 - Skating Spectacular

TICKETS​

Tickets are available for purchase here.

ALL-SESSION TICKET PACKAGE INFORMATION

Inner Circle - $1,255/seat inclusive of all fees. (SOLD OUT)
P2 – Lower Level - $950/seat inclusive of all fees.
P3 – Lower Level - $755/seat inclusive of all fees.

All-session tickets includes admission to all official practice and competitive sessions at Bridgestone Arena. It also includes the Skating Spectacular on Jan. 9, 2022.

Last edited by a moderator:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

COVID-19 PROTOCOL​

(updated 12/27/21)

U.S. Figure Skating announced on Monday, December 27, 2021, that it has reintroduced its COVID-19 vaccination and testing protocols for all persons attending the 2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships, scheduled for Jan. 3-9 at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.

All spectators over the age of 5 will be required to show proof of vaccination, or a negative PCR or NAAT COVID-19 test taken within three days prior to entering Bridgestone Arena for each ticketed session. For example, a negative test from Thursday means a spectator would be able to gain entry for the following three days (as well as Thursday, if the negative result was available Thursday.).

Additionally, masks will be required for everyone over the age of two inside Bridgestone Arena. Bridgestone Arena will use the CLEAR app as it has for the NHL Nashville Predators games and other events held at the facility earlier this year. There will be no on-site testing available for spectators at Bridgestone Arena.

After closely monitoring national COVID-19 transmission data with specific attention to Davidson County (Nashville, Tennessee) and in consultation with local organizers and health officials, U.S. Figure Skating is returning to its pre-Nov. 13 spectator protocols to create the safest possible environment for athletes, coaches, spectators and volunteers.

U.S. Figure Skating is also reducing athlete interactions by canceling autograph sessions, reorganizing in-person functions and implementing other precautions to help mitigate risk for athletes, including restricting access to the secondary practice rink, located in Bellevue, to accredited individuals only.

The competition’s COVID-19 protocols for those accredited to access Bridgestone Arena’s event level have also been updated. As previously shared, all accredited individuals will be required to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR or NAAT test regardless of vaccination status to receive accreditation. Additionally, all accredited individuals participating in the event for more than four days will be required to take a second, on-site test at the expense of U.S. Figure Skating.

Vaccine Definition​

Please note that full COVID-19 vaccination is defined as follows: Vaccinated persons (ages below) must have received their final vaccine dose at least 14 days prior to attending their first ticketed event.
Guests ages 12 and older: Provide proof they have received either two doses of a two-shot COVID-19 vaccination, or one dose of a single-shot vaccine.
Guests ages 5 to 11: Provide proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

Mask Policy​

Everyone age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, is required to wear a mask while in Bridgestone Arena, except while actively eating or drinking.

CLEAR App​

Adult spectators are required to upload proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID test (PCR or NAAT), using the CLEAR app prior to being granted entry into Bridgestone Arena for the 2022 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships. See CLEAR app instructions here.

Any minor between the ages of 14 and 17 that is fully vaccinated may be added as a minor to the CLEAR profile of their parent/guardian.

Any minor between the ages of 14 - 17 that is not fully vaccinatied OR is under the age of 14 regardless of vaccination status is not eligible to use the CLEAR app. Paper copies of the required items should be prepared instead. You will be required to access the facility via a Health & Safety Checkpoint. Additional time for accessing the facility should be allowed.

COVID Testing Resources In Nashville*​

Ticket holders who are not vaccinated must provide a negative test within three days prior to entering Bridgestone Arena. Please view local COVID testing resources here:

Davidson County COVID Testing Resources
State of Tennessee Covid Testing Locations
TDS Labs

*Note: This is not a comprehensive list of testing facilities and serves only as a sampling of facilities in the area. It is not required that tests be administered by one of these locations.

Please send questions to: [email protected].

Above policies subject to change.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
U.S. Figure Skating Championships
Seniors and Juniors
Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tennessee
Mon, Jan. 3, 2022 - Sun, Jan. 9, 2022

OFFICIAL ENTRIES/RESULTS

SCHEDULE
Subject to change

Colored Schedule

Tuesday, Jan. 4
12:00 p.m. Session 1 - Junior Pairs Short Program and Junior Men Short Program
8:15 p.m. Session 2 - Junior Rhythm Dance

Wednesday, Jan. 5
9:00 a.m. Session 3 - Junior Ladies Short Program Free Skates/Dance
12:00 p.m. Session 4 - Junior Men Free Skate and Junior Pairs Free Skate
8:30 p.m. Session 5 - Junior Free Dance

Thursday, Jan. 6
11:45 a.m. Session 6 - Junior Ladies Free Skate
3:45 p.m. Session 7 - Championship Pairs Short Program
6:30 p.m. Session 8 - Championship Ladies Short Program (Bridgestone Night)

Friday, Jan. 7
2: 00 p.m. Session 9 - Championship Rhythm Dance
6:30 p.m. Session 10 - Championship Ladies Free Skate (Opry Entertainment Night)

Saturday, Jan. 8
2:00 p.m. Session 11 - Championship Men’s Short Program
5:45 p.m. Session 12 - Championship Pairs Free Skate
7:25 p.m. Session 13 - Championship Free Dance

Sunday, Jan. 9
11:15 a.m. Session 14 - Championship Men’s Free Skate
6:30 p.m. Session 15 - Skating Spectacular

TICKETS​

Tickets are available for purchase here.

ALL-SESSION TICKET PACKAGE INFORMATION

Inner Circle - $1,255/seat inclusive of all fees. (SOLD OUT)
P2 – Lower Level - $950/seat inclusive of all fees.
P3 – Lower Level - $755/seat inclusive of all fees.

All-session tickets includes admission to all official practice and competitive sessions at Bridgestone Arena. It also includes the Skating Spectacular on Jan. 9, 2022.
Colored schedule update appears to be a fix of the order of the Main and Practice arena schedules.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In the Colored Schedule, are the times shown in Central (Nashville) time? The start times shown on Peacock are an hour later, which would be Eastern time.

Found the answer to my question. The results page has the Colored Schedule times, and says it is CST. So for me, Peacock is the correct time.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In the Colored Schedule, are the times shown in Central (Nashville) time? The start times shown on Peacock are an hour later, which would be Eastern time.

Found the answer to my question. The results page has the Colored Schedule times, and says it is CST. So for me, Peacock is the correct time.
In my experience Peacock adjusts itself to your local time. So say there is a competition at 3 pm in a time zone 12 hours from you. Peacock will show it as being at 3 am.

Ross74

Medalist
In my experience Peacock adjusts itself to your local time. So say there is a competition at 3 pm in a time zone 12 hours from you. Peacock will show it as being at 3 am.
I've noticed with Peacock this year, it's not always adjusting for my local time (MST) until fairly close to the competition. It was happening with the Grand Prix events as well. Right now it's showing me the correct adjusted time for all the Junior comps but starting with the Sr Ladies Short, it's not adjusting and is giving the time on the schedule (CST). I don't remember this happening last year and for all I know, it could be something with my settings. Just a heads up to double check the official schedule and adjust for your time zone.

Last edited:

16Olympics

On the Ice
Is this stream available on Peacock or just Peacock Premium?

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
I'm guessing there's no Ice Desk for each event at Nationals in the USFS YouTube channel this time around?

Greta

On the Ice
Locals- I walked over to Whole Foods today looking for a meal that contained vegetables. Their hot bar and salad bar were closed and they were out of prepackaged refrigerated meals. Is this normal?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Locals- I walked over to Whole Foods today looking for a meal that contained vegetables. Their hot bar and salad bar were closed and they were out of prepackaged refrigerated meals. Is this normal?
Wow! I was gonna eat there too.....no help?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I'm guessing there's no Ice Desk for each event at Nationals in the USFS YouTube channel this time around?
I dont think Mirai and Polina are even there....I dont blame them. Dozens of people hanging around them in sketchy masks....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
One thing that just now struck me...how different the Japanese Nats were from what the US nats have become. I dont think they have loud blaring head banger music between skates and Country western concerts.....and no Rusty...

sk8dc

On the Ice
One thing that just now struck me...how different the Japanese Nats were from what the US nats have become. I dont think they have loud blaring head banger music between skates and Country western concerts.....and no Rusty...
I think this is a travesty - I am glad I am home and didn't pay $1,000 to attend in person. I would have been livid. Let's stick to the mission: figure skating!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think this is a travesty - I am glad I am home and didn't pay $1,000 to attend in person. I would have been livid. Let's stick to the mission: figure skating!
You will be disappointed with any USFS event then. They are all basically like this, but instead of bad music you will get Rusty interviewing and playing games with audience members, Romeo playing music, random long delays for TV, etc. The times on your tickets are only a suggestion.

If you want something streamlined may I suggest Cranberry Cup. It’s early in the season but it is all skating and they make ice so fast I couldn’t get to the ladies room and back. And it’s way cheaper.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
You will be disappointed with any USFS event then. They are all basically like this, but instead of bad music you will get Rusty interviewing and playing games with audience members, Romeo playing music, random long delays for TV, etc. The times on your tickets are only a suggestion.

If you want something streamlined may I suggest Cranberry Cup. It’s early in the season but it is all skating and they make ice so fast I couldn’t get to the ladies room and back. And it’s way cheaper.
I really like 4CCs and SA. Nats used to be different. More like Japanese nats....I am glad I did not go this year but I really like San jose facilities, if the whole foods store full of skaters next to the arena is open,,,I dont think I have been at a nats for 3-4 years....I do miss my friends there...