For those who will miss Kimmie | Golden Skate

For those who will miss Kimmie

McWicked

On the Ice
I made this video for those who will miss Kimmie like I will, I wish the best for her :agree: and I hope she doesnt give up!!!

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RADQ0BKY

Hope you guys like it. *sigh* Kimmie :cry: it's such a shame she will miss it.

Good Luck to Rachel & Alyssa!!!!!!!!!

PS: Im sorry for the bad quality, I dont know why megavideo lowered it.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thank you-great video. Count me in as one who missess Kimmie.
Just watching that video reminded me why I like Kimmie. You can see her passion and love for skating in her face on the ice. She has a lot of personality and fight and in my book that is what makes a champion. I was so pleased to hear that one of her stops with SOI will be Boston. I will enjoy seeing Kimmie skate again.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thank you-great video. Count me in as one who missess Kimmie.
Just watching that video reminded me why I like Kimmie. You can see her passion and love for skating in her face on the ice. She has a lot of personality and fight and in my book that is what makes a champion. I was so pleased to hear that one of her stops with SOI will be Boston. I will enjoy seeing Kimmie skate again.

She was great in Baltimore last year. I think you will enjoy her skate. She showed a passion that doesn't come across on TV.

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
She was great in Baltimore last year. I think you will enjoy her skate. She showed a passion that doesn't come across on TV.

ITA. I saw her in Albany last year and she was engaging, charming, and just a delight to watch. And her smile lit up the entire arena.

mrd2301

Rinkside
I made this video for those who will miss Kimmie like I will, I wish the best for her :agree: and I hope she doesnt give up!!!

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RADQ0BKY

Hope you guys like it. *sigh* Kimmie :cry: it's such a shame she will miss it.

Good Luck to Rachel & Alyssa!!!!!!!!!

PS: Im sorry for the bad quality, I dont know why megavideo lowered it.
Thanks a lot for sharing the great video. It made me feel like crying... but I liked it. I love Kimmie and already miss her so much. I believe that she will make a strong comeback next season. ;) I wish her the best of luck and look forward to seeing her beautiful skating. :love:

McWicked

On the Ice
I really appreciate ur comments on this. Im glad most of you like the video, but... it wasnt my intention 2 make ppl feel like cryin... I should've chosen another song, but she wore red so many times & she's so lovely... that i couldnt think of a better song...

mrd2301

Rinkside
Oh, it is not because the song made me sad, but because I remembered her past skating and thought about her ups and downs while watching the video. I think your choice of music is sweet. ;)