TV Alert: Halloween On Ice: NBC Oct. 25 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

TV Alert: Halloween On Ice: NBC Oct. 25

merrybari

Final Flight
I agree! The skating mummy number was definately dorky, so I changed the channel.

I'm so not into "show" skating of this nature. Saw all that I wanted to see in the ads. The overdone costumes are so distracting. From what I read here it seemed to me most were so busy trying to figure out who was who they weren't paying that much attention to the skating.

I would hate for the casual viewer to be surfing through channels and think that Halloween on Ice was the standard for figure skating...:rofl::rofl:

:agree: The "real" thing is so much more exciting.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Count me in as one of the people who loves competition, but doesn't mind seeing the shows (and I admit that I still prefer to see the skaters as they really are, not as much disguised in Halloween costumes). I did watch the show to see skaters I enjoy, and I figured out who was who among the men mostly by recognizing their speaking voices.

Anyway, here are lots of pics from the show (including what they looked like in the dress rehearsals). :

http://www.scratchspin.com/2009/halloween09/halloween09.shtml

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Count me in as one of the people who loves competition, but doesn't mind seeing the shows (and I admit that I still prefer to see the skaters as they really are, not as much disguised in Halloween costumes). I did watch the show to see skaters I enjoy, and I figured out who was who among the men mostly by recognizing their speaking voices.

Anyway, here are lots of pics from the show (including what they looked like in the dress rehearsals). :

http://www.scratchspin.com/2009/halloween09/halloween09.shtml

The show was repeated last night on Hallmark Channel. It was pretty good.
I agree with you about the costumes. Thanks for the link to the photos.