Yuna Kim | Page 228 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Part 2 and Part 3 of E1 commercial, dont understand what they are saying but its great to see them having so much fun! now all i need is to see Yuna at Running Man :biggrin:

Imagine

Medalist
Anyone think that choreography/coaching could be in Yuna's future, or is that a bit beneath her given her accomplishments? Personally, I feel like she would have a lot to offer as a coach simply because of her technical skill and competitive grit...

Krislite

Medalist
Anyone think that choreography/coaching could be in Yuna's future, or is that a bit beneath her given her accomplishments? Personally, I feel like she would have a lot to offer as a coach simply because of her technical skill and competitive grit...

In a way she's already in that role informally with younger Korean skaters, as a "mentor". Coaching is a naturally extension of it, but it would seem she's going for loftier goals.

Krunchii

Record Breaker

It wouldn't be beneath her but she said herself that it's not something she's exactly up for although she's been acting as a mentor. I think her end goals are improving South Korean Figure Skating as a whole and establishing a strong foundation for the future. Honestly I'm waiting for the day she opens her own rink or training centre.

cooper

Medalist

one of her interviews after sochi she mentioned that coaching is not for her. she said she doesn't have the patience to be an effective coach.

Last edited:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I still can't express how happy I am that we got another ATS show! I was so worried that we might never see it again...

I guess we'll never see Yuna on ice again... But one can dream...

Last edited:

sarama

Medalist
I think Yu-na herself said she would like to work for the IOC one day, and think that would be the perfect career for her!

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Yuna looks so beautiful (and HOT!) in this New Balance ad.

Is New Balance considered a competitor of Prospecs? If so, did her contract with Prospecs end already?

milkyway

Rinkside
Country
South-Korea
Yes. Prospecs commercial contract was ended a few years ago. And New Balance has been a sponsor of national team
and recently Yuna signed a 2 year contract with New Balance too :)

Last edited:

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Yes. Prospecs commercial contract was ended a few years ago. And New Balance has been a sponsor of national team
and recently Yuna signed a 2 year contract with New Balance too :)

Thanks for the info! :) I'm excited with how her ads with New Balance will turn out.