Yuna Kim | Page 227 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

sarama

Medalist
Love this lineup!

Wonderful of Yuna to keep ATS going. Is David Wilson still involved?

If I were Yuna absolutely not, just because he said she wasted her talent not continuing shows (I understand why he said that, but it was a bit indelicate: she can do whatever she wants with her life!).... but I think Yuna is way more gracious and forgiving than I am!:biggrin:
Seriously though, I don't know, but I think he's quite busy so probably wouldn't have the time to choreograph this....maybe Yuna herself will! (just kidding but I'm sure she would be awesome at it)

yyyskate

Record Breaker
David Wilson is indeed doing choreo for Soyoun Park right now,whom is ATS skater. so we could not rule out him being ATS show choreographer completely, Also, Yuna herself is very gracious and forgiving as we all know. I bet she didnot even register what David said in that interview, I think she knows David very well whom can be a little mischief and volatile at times:biggrin:
Anyways if David can continue work with ATS in the future that would be really great.
Also, as we all know, Yuna put tons of emphasis on cultivating the future of Korean young skaters. She may have the attention to give Korean choreographer opportunities to show/hone their skills through her show.
Base on the programs of Korean young skaters, korean choreographers' talent may not be great yet but not bad at all.
Also, collaborating with other world-renowned choreographers could also be a nice change of taste.

If Yuna can choreo herself, that will be the best gift ever to me from figure skating God.::biggrin:

Plus, Yuna's 10 14 OG performance in one place from this youtube account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAiQ0XOp40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNzoQl7MycA
I watched it last nignt
Oh Yuna how can I love your more:eek:::eek:::eek::

it also has VM's OG collection. I actually think that VM may be on ATS show cast, and was surprised that they were not. maybe ATS will add more skaters later on.

Last edited:

RABID

Final Flight
If I were Yuna absolutely not, just because he said she wasted her talent not continuing shows (I understand why he said that, but it was a bit indelicate: she can do whatever she wants with her life!).... but I think Yuna is way more gracious and forgiving than I am!:biggrin:
Seriously though, I don't know, but I think he's quite busy so probably wouldn't have the time to choreograph this....maybe Yuna herself will! (just kidding but I'm sure she would be awesome at it)

A statement can be said with malicious intent but that same statement can also be said in disappointment. I would only find it hard to forgive if it was a case of the former part of the statement being the truth of the matter which I think it wasn't. :shrug:

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Last edited:

skaterr

On the Ice