Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

kyla2

Final Flight
Patrick Chan is a sweetheart and a darn fine skater. He has another Olympics in him. Nice to see Lori Nichol with him.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Wow. that was simply beautiful even with the fall. Just not quite his time.

The Mexican commentator didn't make a peep during Chan's program, thank goodness. Guess he was just overexcited about Amodio b/c he is Brazilian. Kept talking about how Amodio is a soccer freak.:biggrin:

cornell08

Final Flight
Maybe he only FELL once but he also stepped out of....2 or 3 jumps? Alot of shaky landings. Def got a huge 'Being Canadian' bonus. D&D 2.0. Bah.

Alatariel

On the Ice
Thanks works for me!
Holy smokes: look at that Chan score! Did he really deserve that or are we seeing major home cooking boost?

The second, major home boost. They are hoping he can grab a medal if one of the big boys makes a boo boo.

Total fix.

seniorita

Record Breaker
did i see well or I am drunk al;ready??? 160 was the score of stephane with 2 quads at euros...

screech

Final Flight
All level 4s except for the circular steps, and the things he did were mostly done beautifully. I was thinking he'd be mid 150s, but I don't think 160 is too much - his presentation was amazing - low 8s for all his PCS (but just 7.95 for transitions). Seriously, what more could possibly be done for transitions than what Chan does? To me the PCS were fully deserved.