What happened to ISU.org? | Golden Skate

What happened to ISU.org?

I always check out the website, and this morning it contained the entrants to the six GPs. A little later, I could not get the website. Any reason?

It did list Brezina with 3 GPs, and I couldn't understand that. Maybe they are correcting Brezina's GP events.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
I always check out the website, and this morning it contained the entrants to the six GPs. A little later, I could not get the website. Any reason?

It did list Brezina with 3 GPs, and I couldn't understand that. Maybe they are correcting Brezina's GP events.
What are you talking about? The website is fine, click on www.isu.org/ then on GP announcement, then on Men and see it. Brezina is indeed listed in three events: in the US, Paris and Moscow.

Or you can go here right now and click on Men:
www.sportcentric.com/vsite/vnavsite/page/directory/0,10853,4844-136494-137802-nav-list,00.html

^^^
I had tried again later on, and the site was working. Why it wouldn't work for a couple of hours, I do not know. Brezina is still listed with 3 GPs.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Not Brezina only. YukaS, Kostner, Leonova also have three GPs. Maybe somebody else too. I didn't bother to research who and why. But if somebody else knows the reasons of 3 GPs, I would like to hear.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Top 6 in each discipline have the option to do a 3rd GP this year.
Most have not chosen to do this

What I am not sure of, is which 2 count for them toward the GPF? The first 2?

^^^
I really didn't think that would stretch into Singles.

When must they announce their wish to skate 3 GPs? Can a top skater have a faulty GP and then decide for a third?

I do think the new ruling stated the highest two scores would be counted.