Adelina Sotnikova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

prettykeys

Medalist
Semi-random question: Does Adelina have proportionately long legs, or does it just look that way because of her stretch/pointed toe? She's supposedly only 5'3, about Rachael Flatt's height, but her legs look crazy long.

bsfan

On the Ice
I agree. I've seen pictures of her braiding the hair of other girls who do Mishin's summer camp. Apparently, she's quite good at it, so she gets asked to do it a lot. She also seems quite friendly with Artur G. and a lot of the kids from the camp. I'm not buying the "snobby" argument. If anything, she seems like a bit of social butterfly.

Thanks for telling the fun side of Liza. I think both Adelina and Liza are sweet girls. I have no doubt that they are friendly to each other at least. They may be good rival to each other just like Michelle and Irina. Likely someone wishes bad relationship btw the two. But I hope those around these talented girls can protect them from it.

oleada

Record Breaker
I remember Liza's ISU bio used to have hair dressing as a hobby!

Anyway, I saw Liza and Alena sit together in the stands at Skate Canada. They got asked to take a lot of pictures and complied with all the fans.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
It would be really odd for Liza to be snobby. Isn't she a country bumpkin? A country bumpkin can't be snobby just like a fat girl can't be mean. They suppose to be jovial. Laura Linney said so. :)