Chinese skaters' ages | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Chinese skaters' ages

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
^^^It was you who did not stick with the issue but expanded it into the modern Chinese Culture and daily living in China! What you said was not just within the possible, yet unconfirmed, cheating among a few Chinese athletes and some of the sport officials. What you said was a broad ranged slanders about a respectful culture and a respectful nation! This was not the first time. You've used every possible opportunities to release your hatred about a culture and their people. As I've said before and I'll say it again, you've been wearing your colored glasses and seeking for what you want to see and ignore what you don't want to know. To blacken a whole culture and a whole nation is not acceptable in my book. Yet these are the people and the places which you've relied on for your living. What a pity!!!:p

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The top ten threads are listed automatically in the newsletter. I don't think this thread is one that we want there.

This discussion ended up in politics before, so I felt that that was the correct place for it this time too.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
It is important to speak the truth. The ages were falsified. Was any other country accused of this in 2008 Olympics? I don't think so, but tell us if there was, in fact, another country accused of doing this this.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
It is important to speak the truth. The ages were falsified. Was any other country accused of this in 2008 Olympics? I don't think so, but tell us if there was, in fact, another country accused of doing this this.

Do you know the truth?:sheesh: