Who's that in your avatar? | Golden Skate

Who's that in your avatar?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Skateluvr, this little girl is Toni's niece! Isn't she so CUTE? :)
(I asked the same question about her avatar the other day. ;))

thank you, deedee :) I've been asked several times in the last couple of days so I'm glad someone else is actually reading the answer! :laugh:

She's 6 years old and already up to my chest in height (I'm slightly over 5'7" tall). When I saw her the other day (first time in a long while) I was shocked... first words out of her mouth was "I can ride ALL the rides at Disney now."

deedee1

Record Breaker
thank you, deedee :) I've been asked several times in the last couple of days so I'm glad someone else is actually reading the answer! :laugh:

She's 6 years old and already up to my chest in height (I'm slightly over 5'7" tall). When I saw her the other day (first time in a long while) I was shocked... first words out of her mouth was "I can ride ALL the rides at Disney now."

:laugh: Then let's create a new thread 'Who is this little girl on Toni's avatar???', shall we? ;)

Good for her now she can ride all the rides at Disney!
(btw, am surprised she is that tall at age 6. I am slightly less 5'1" tall, and to my understanding I am not suppoesed to grow any further...your niece will probably surpass me next year! :eek:)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:laugh: Then let's create a new thread 'Who is this little girl on Toni's avatar???', shall we? ;)

Good for her now she can ride all the rides at Disney!
(btw, am surprised she is that tall at age 6. I am slightly less 5'1" tall, and to my understanding I am not suppoesed to grow any further...your niece will probably surpass me next year! :eek:)

yeah we're pretty shocked too... she's going to be VERY tall...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
she's really into gymnastics at the moment... not skating :no:

and she hates attention sooooooooooooooo fan club is probably not a good thing in her mind lol

I rescind the fan club remark, then.

Nice that she doesn't hunger for attention. She sounds like a great kid.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
It's weird, she doesn't like group attention, but she must have at least one person's attention... if that makes sense...

skateluvr

Record Breaker
She a cutie, I'll take her, except I can only go on carousel rides...PBS a couple nights ago had a special about the old theme parks, like coney island all over the country. 3rd gen people owned them. Rollercoasters are not something I coulkd do and I don't think I liked them much. I had no idea so many old style parks are still working. One hears of six flaggs all the time, some water parks and then the mega theme parks like disney. w ell, disniacs all over the tonichelle family, whadda surprise!;):eek:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Oh Haille's been obsessed with the parks since she was 18 months old. We promised her back then she'd get to go when she was five. She went, and loved it. The only reason she is okay with her gma moving down to Cali is because she's closer to the beach and Disneyland lol