2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
My answer is Li and Gold. They delivered. Showed what they are capable of doing. Gold keeps improving. Their future looks bright. I was overexcited about our girls because Russia and LADIES? Sounded unreal..I love this discipline and...whatever.doesn't matter..my expectations shouldn't have been high. many people said they were not so good. they were right

Trust me I know exactly how you feel, having watched the US women implode for how many years? Keep the faith.
:thumbsup:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
I know, right?

Now I can commence my prayer circle that the third spot go to Mirai or, at the very least, Christina.

It will be exciting. Zawadzki, Gold, Nagasu, and possibly Czisny, Hicks, and even maybe 1 or 2 others fighting for that 1 remaining spot to the Olympics. How badly they all must want to go. The whole season will be important, not just Nationals.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Happy for the rest of the American ladies as well. For as much complaining as there is, the US still has a lot of talent and the extra spot will go to good use.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
I know, right?

Now I can commence my prayer circle that the third spot go to Mirai or, at the very least, Christina.

I vote Christina Gao. Let's have a prayer circle together with wine and vodka next year while watching Nationals.

aero

On the Ice
I have been put back into a good mood :) Ashley did her job. Was it perfect? Far from it, but she sold that routine like there was no tomorrow.
Also, Kanako is doing marvelously. I cant tell about her edges but she seems to be rotating everything

tulosai

Record Breaker
Trust me I know exactly how you feel, having watched the US women implode for how many years? Keep the faith.
:thumbsup:

This. It all comes back around. It's a crap time for Russia to lose 3 spots but I would bet they will have them back this time next year.

neraiselle

On the Ice
Great performance by Kanako!!!!! Great job! Except for the singled out double axel in the combination, she did everything she could have done.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kanako MURAKAMI (JPN)

Music: Oblivion by Astor Piazzolla
A fuego lento by Astor Piazzolla
Adios Nonino by Astor Piazzolla

3Lz - e
3Lo+2T
3F
StSq
LSp
3Lo - looked close < in replay
3F+1A+SEQ
3S+2Lo+2Lo
3T - looked < in replay
FSSp
ChSq
CCoSp

Wow, strong skate. She looks happy. I hope she doesn't have (too many) UR.

FS: 60.98 + 62.11 = 123.09 (PB)
Tot: 189.73 (PB), in 1st (out of 20)