Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue

crankyintheAM

On the Ice
I love their choice of music for the FD. Blues suits them, and probably will end up being a pretty unique choice too.

wishonastar

On the Ice
Madison in her blog revealed that H/D's SD music is Talya Ferro - Cuando "Calienta el Sol" and Guem - "Le Serpent". Great music choices, can't wait to see the program!

Madi's newest blog sharing her journey through this Olympic season, trying to focus when vacation looms...
www.hubbell-donohue.com

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Link for Madi/Zach's Reddit AMA:

It officially starts at 1 pm ET ... i.e., in a few minutes.

It is possible to go ahead now and post questions for them.

ETA:

Really appreciate that Madi and Zach gave many great informative/candid/fun answers until approx. 3:40 pm, well past the scheduled end time of 2 pm.

And as if that were not already more than enough generosity from them ... before leaving they added the following invitation to their OP:

Hey guys! We have to run back to the ice! Thank you so much for your questions, it was great to chat with you all! We will be logging on throughout the week to get to any questions we missed, so feel free to keep posting!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know how some people feel about the Skating Lesson, but this was tweeted today:
Continuing reports that Hubbell and Donohue look fantastic this year. They were the one top team to let other spectators watch FD at C Camp

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
With some help from Doris Pulaski, I was able to update the first page of the thread to include the 2017 Worlds results and videos. Sorry it took so long. Here's hoping we get lots of joyful K&C scenes this year. I had forgotten how cute they were after the SD. (still not ready to watch the FD again).

bramweld

Record Breaker
Just saw practice vid of Maddie and Zach for their SD on FSU. They look stellar. I know I may be talking too soon but I just have a gut feeling that the Gadbois camp will rule the ice dance Olympic podium. Great job!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Just saw practice vid of Maddie and Zach for their SD on FSU. They look stellar. I know I may be talking too soon but I just have a gut feeling that the Gadbois camp will rule the ice dance Olympic podium. Great job!

I'd be totally down with that. And I feel like Tessa and Scott and Madi and Zach especially will be really strong in the SD (with different takes on latin) with their chemistry. And P/C will have something interesting too. And then for the free dance they all have different styles. V/M have character driven Moulin Rouge with drama, tango, and romance. We don't know the French's music yet (rumoured to be Moonlight Sonata), but they worked with a contemporary ballet guy. And then Madi and Zach with their bluesy free.

Love all of these teams.

Barb

Record Breaker
What?!! no need to clarify nothing at all, what is wrong with wanting a gold olympic medal?

MelDee

Final Flight
What?!! no need to clarify nothing at all, what is wrong with wanting a gold olympic medal?

My understanding is that Zach meant the U.S. National Title all along, not Olympic gold. He felt the need to clarify what he said, because it could've come across as disrespectful to the other U.S. top teams or ungrateful for his and Madi's previous bronze medals.