Tatsuki Machida | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Tatsuki Machida

iceberg

On the Ice
But I also can't help but wonder how Javi's not-so-clean-landings SP score in Rostelecom is slightly higher than Machida's clean SP in SA. Oh well, I think judging is really unpredictable. But Javi is a great skater as well and what a fantastic program.

ioanna

Record Breaker
But I also can't help but wonder how Javi's not-so-clean-landings SP score in Rostelecom is slightly higher than Machida's clean SP in SA. Oh well, I think judging is really unpredictable. But Javi is a great skater as well and what a fantastic program.

PCS. Javi got 44.15 while Tatsuki got 43.74. Their TES was much closer (0.12 points apart).

iceberg

On the Ice
I;m like crazy excited to see him next weekend!!! I'm crazy to death about his LP. But I wont expect too much cos anything can happen. I will just wish him the very best!!!!

iceberg

On the Ice
What I am just worried about is that Javi with his very ambitious BV finished with 171 in his long program and that program wasn't even that really clean. Comparing to Machida's stellar LP of 175. I just wish Machida steps his LP up this coming Bompard.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
What I am just worried about is that Javi with his very ambitious BV finished with 171 in his long program and that program wasn't even that really clean. Comparing to Machida's stellar LP of 175. I just wish Machida steps his LP up this coming Bompard.

Tatsuki landed only one 3A in LP so he lost a bit of points there in TES. On other hand Javi is doing 3 quads, but only one 3A so there is not so much diffrence on BV between Javi and Tatsuki. Diffrent situation is with Yuzuru because he is planning 3 quads and 2 x 3A combinations in 2nd half and from what I saw on paper he hast 10 points BV higher than Javi and Tatsuki

From what I remember BV is something like : Yuzuru 94 , Javi 85 , Tatsuki 84

Last edited:

ioanna

Record Breaker
Well Tatsuki did lower his BV and not only by doubling his second 3A, he says he actually has more transitions in the program. He aims to perform consistent clean programs because his strategy to win over the others is by positive GOEs and PCS, not by BV.

iceberg

On the Ice
Tatsuki landed only one 3A in LP so he lost a bit of points there in TES. On other hand Javi is doing 3 quads, but only one 3A so there is not so much diffrence on BV between Javi and Tatsuki. Diffrent situation is with Yuzuru because he is planning 3 quads and 2 x 3A combinations in 2nd half and from what I saw on paper he hast 10 points BV higher than Javi and Tatsuki

From what I remember BV is something like : Yuzuru 94 , Javi 85 , Tatsuki 84

Agree, not too much difference in numbers with Javi and Machida's LP(SA).

iceberg

On the Ice
Well Tatsuki did lower his BV and not only by doubling his second 3A, he says he actually has more transitions in the program. He aims to perform consistent clean programs because his strategy to win over the others is by positive GOEs and PCS, not by BV.

But the 4T+2T you think that was planned too? He could've 4T+3T.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Agree, not too much difference in numbers with Javi and Machida's LP(SA).

I mean overall planned content BV :biggrin: In SA Tatsuki's BV was lower in LP than 84 as I remember because he done only one 3A and 4T-2T instead of 4T3T, and as Shingalas pointed out he done only 2 combinations

Last edited:

unico

Final Flight
Machida also only did 2 combos, he completely left out a 3 jump combo. Last season he did a 3F+2T+2Lo in his LP, so if he's looking to include that too this season with his 3F, that's another 9.24-5.83=3.41 increase in BV.

ioanna

Record Breaker
Machida also only did 2 combos, he completely left out a 3 jump combo. Last season he did a 3F+2T+2Lo in his LP, so if he's looking to include that too this season with his 3F, that's another 9.24-5.83=3.41 increase in BV.
True, I was going to add this. He's probably keeping the 3rd combo for the GPF.

Last edited:

iceberg

On the Ice
I mean overall planned content BV :biggrin: In SA Tatsuki's BV was lower in LP than 84 as I remember because he done only one 3A and 4T-2T instead of 4T3T, and as Shingalas pointed out he done only 2 combinations

Are we going to see 3 combinations this coming weekend? :biggrin:

ioanna

Record Breaker