Love-we love you Mirai | Golden Skate

Love-we love you Mirai

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I haven't read nor posted much re "the scandal" which made national news. I think she is confused, devastated, not sure she can go on.

I hope she will be given a tix to Oly to be there as alternate.

It's all been discussed. Mirai is likely reading boards for fan support-and much positive, much negative. Yes, fanfest exists, but this is not a fan thread, it is more. If you read this Mirai, I hope you use your anger to train and compete some more. Don't quit, accept 4cc and shows for money. I'll bet Mao/Yuna will love you to skate as always.

Don't listen to negatives. Your gala skate was like butter. You were almost like "old Mirai." If any of those girls gets injured, you can step in. Not wishing that but stay prepared like Emily Hughes.

And if you quit, your Vancouver games and all your skating as a junior and senior GP made you tough. People love you.

I hope people will say what draws them to you and skating. Sorry the rules were not in your favor. You are like a shooting star for me...I hope people say they have enjoyed much about you. Godspeed whatever you choose. You are a winner. And at 20, its all ahead of you. Good Luck.

: