What a "Blustery" Evening!! | Golden Skate

What a "Blustery" Evening!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
"It's raining again...." and boy is the wind howling! I am glad I am here safe and warm in my little room.

I know the People back east in Halifax have it worse than us ( huge snowstorm!), but still rain makes me blue!!!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I heard on the news that a major storm is heading to San Diego. You know, we hardly get any rain at all, but I always feel angry when it does actually rain. It's just so darned... inconvenient! I've heard that some people claim that they would get bored if all they had was warm, sunny weather. Well, let me state that I could see the sun 365 days of the year and I would NEVER get bored. I just love it. I grew up in Boston, and I never realized how much my mood was tied directly to the weather. When it rained, I was depressed. When it was sunny, I was happier. When it was cold, I was not a happy camper. When it was warm, I was happier. Even extreme heat does not really bother me all that much. It's not my favorite type of weather, but I can handle it as long as it is also sunny.:D :)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
RealtorGal:

Oh boy, could I use some sun! I love San Diego!! I was there once years ago. It sort of reminded me of Victoria - the size and convenience. Had a great time.

Yes, send some sun this way - definitely effects my moods!

:)

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Well the rain has come here to San Diego. Like RealtorGal I love the sun, but we do need the rain .

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Yes it was....

We had a brief hailstorm here in San Francisco last night. I had just come home from the gym and was making dinner when I heard this constant pelting on the window. I think it lasted for about 1 to 2 minutes. Earlier in the day we had torrential rains. The onramp to the freeway was flooded. It took about 1 1/2 hours to get to work!!!

Herm (sk8ngnutt)