American Idol Mar. 2 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

American Idol Mar. 2

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
What I think is unique about this show, (and Star Search and Fame), is once you've established a favorite, they could sing off-key every other note, and still the audience would vote for them........because they like the whole package, the personality, not just the way they perform any given night......(hey sounds a little like figure skating, now how did that analogy creep in ;) ) 42

mike79

On the Ice
I'm glad he's in but I just hope he can adjust every week. If there's a disco week John could have a tough time, like Josh did with Celebration last year.

With that said he sure does have a cool voice, especially considering how young he is.

The Wildcard round is going to be alright with people like Jennifer, Leah and George. The problem with it is that there are too many guys who can't sing very well: Matt, Marque, John Peter. I hope that the judges pick the best to move forward, and not just guys to even out the male/female ratio.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I was thinking the same thing, Mike........they need a few guys in the competition, or lose a large segment of the voting population........42