Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 189 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Nessie

On the Ice
Any idea how a fan meeting would be set up? I think the ones in Japan are a formal meeting organized by the event and maybe the coaches or management of V/T (?) thought I'm not sure who that person would be.

Good point and good question. The Japanese meeting was very formal, wasn't it? Clearly carefully arranged. Champagne no less!

I just talked to the director again and he's still waiting for word. Perhaps I can get some information on who HIS contact is and what, if anything, he knows about arranging meetings. Are you suggesting you might set something up for Skate America?

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Good point and good question. The Japanese meeting was very formal, wasn't it? Clearly carefully arranged. Champagne no less!

I just talked to the director again and he's still waiting for word. Perhaps I can get some information on who HIS contact is and what, if anything, he knows about arranging meetings. Are you suggesting you might set something up for Skate America?

I would be if it's not too time consuming. Also, I'm not sure what kind of funds would be required to reserve a conference room at the host hotel, from experience it's not cheap. Who did you talk to? Maybe something already exists that we don't know of but I don't think that is the case since I've never seen a fan meeting video from the US posted on you tube.

Nessie

On the Ice
I would be if it's not too time consuming. Also, I'm not sure what kind of funds would be required to reserve a conference room at the host hotel, from experience it's not cheap. Who did you talk to? Maybe something already exists that we don't know of but I don't think that is the case since I've never seen a fan meeting video from the US posted on you tube.

The director hasn't called me back. At this point, he knows I'm legitimate and not a stalker or a wacko, so I do expect to hear back from him. He said he contacted his person by email and perhaps the person hasn't yet answered. I will stay on it as best I can.

svetik

On the Ice
I believe their last day is Monday, July 7th and their ice time is 6 to 8 p.m. I will call the rink and see if their training schedule has been extended one day, which the rink director had said was a possibility. I'll be back....

Nessie, you said, that their last day would be on the 7th of July, but Maxim mentioned at the fan meeting in Japan, they would be taking part in the show there at the beginning of July. I think, it's a Fantasy on ice and there's a show on the 5-th and 6th of July, but I cannot see Maxim and Tanya amongst those skaters, who is going to take part in the show.
I have noticed, Maxim and Tanya have changed their cover photos on their facebook pages. Photo is really nice!

kinoriH

Final Flight
Nessie, you said, that their last day would be on the 7th of July, but Maxim mentioned at the fan meeting in Japan, they would be taking part in the show there at the beginning of July. I think, it's a Fantasy on ice and there's a show on the 5-th and 6th of July, but I cannot see Maxim and Tanya amongst those skaters, who is going to take part in the show.
I have noticed, Maxim and Tanya have changed their cover photos on their facebook pages. Photo is really nice!

haha I notied max chose the photo without them almost kissing. lool :laugh:
about the FOI show- tbh I really don't mind them not doing the show... I can't imagine how tired they'll be if they fly back and forth from Japan to NJ. :O I really want to them to just get home already and train in their own space. They seem super tired to me. Especially Max, who seems to have a fake smile in almost all of their IG selfies since mid April.

svetik

On the Ice
haha I notied max chose the photo without them almost kissing. lool :laugh:
about the FOI show- tbh I really don't mind them not doing the show... I can't imagine how tired they'll be if they fly back and forth from Japan to NJ. :O I really want to them to just get home already and train in their own space. They seem super tired to me. Especially Max, who seems to have a fake smile in almost all of their IG selfies since mid April.

I had a smile,when I saw their photos, it was really lovely! I am not surprised, that Tanya's cover photo is different, after all she has got a photo of the kissing after results on OG! I agree, they both need some rest, there's another show in China at the end of July, so I would not mind, if they don't go to Japan.
By the way, when they were in Kazakhstan, they gave an interview on their local radio. Of course, they were asked about their relationship, maxim said, that they don't like talking about their private life, but presenter was very persisted and maxim answered, that their relationship off the ice is much better than on the ice, they understand each other better, there's a harmony in their relationship off the ice and they have never had a serious argument off the ice.

borzaya

Final Flight
Wow, Nessie! It's so cool that you are able to see Tanya and Max so close and to watch them at work! Thank you for your detailed report!

Nessie

On the Ice

You may be right. I have the schedule for Nina Moser's "team" and the team schedule goes to July 7th, but the team could be divided into different groups, some leaving, some still working. I visited Feodor Klimov's Instagram yesterday and I think he's leaving the U.S. as he says "last day of camp" and he's headed to JFK airport. So maybe his training is done -- I am pretty sure he was in the US before V and T arrived. So maybe V and T will leave BEFORE Monday. That's what I'm hoping to learn -- if the guy will just get back to me...!

svetik

On the Ice
You may be right. I have the schedule for Nina Moser's "team" and the team schedule goes to July 7th, but the team could be divided into different groups, some leaving, some still working. I visited Feodor Klimov's Instagram yesterday and I think he's leaving the U.S. as he says "last day of camp" and he's headed to JFK airport. So maybe his training is done -- I am pretty sure he was in the US before V and T arrived. So maybe V and T will leave BEFORE Monday. That's what I'm hoping to learn -- if the guy will just get back to me...!

Nessie, I hope, you will get a reply from the guy. You are right, Fedor was in NJ a week or maybe more before V/T. There's nothing on Tanya or Maxim instagram, so I guess, we have just wait and see what happens.

kinoriH

Final Flight
Wow! The move doesn't look ordinary!

Exactly. i think they're going for something more classical this year. It almost looks like a ballerina move. I hope it works out cause they really are soooo talented and can portray any role on the ice. :yes:

svetik

On the Ice
lol at Maxim's comment on Tanya's instagram, somebody asked Tanya, why they are training abroad, Maxim replied, because they show World Cup in more comfortable time!:laugh:

borzaya

Final Flight
Yeah, Tanya used to look more serious, when she skated with Stas... Maxim with blonde hair looks, well, unusual - but still great! :) :agree:

Welcome, saray!

kinoriH

Final Flight
Yeah, Tanya used to look more serious, when she skated with Stas... Maxim with blonde hair looks, well, unusual - but still great! :) :agree:

Welcome, saray!

Maxim with blonde hair looks like a boy-band member. :rofl: Tanya with dark hair looks like such a serious, emo teenager. Strange how they've changed so much since.

Elizabeth Darcy

Spectator

JCSKIZZLE, I would be willing to help set it up.

Nessie

On the Ice
The rink director did get back to me yesterday. V and T are practicing this afternoon, but I couldn't make it.

I too would be willing to work on a fan meeting or even a fan club (maybe one already exists?) (or maybe we in this Fan Fest are the fan club?). I don't know of course, but maybe Nina Mozer (I keep spelling her name wrong -- I apologize) will train her skaters in New Jersey again next summer. With that amount of advance time, something could be put together. Maybe I can find out the contact the rink director works with, though he may not care to give that information out.