I Like the Ice | Golden Skate

I Like the Ice

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Random Thoughts about worlds

I like the ice. Its a nice colour with none of those distracting ads and symbols in the centre. It looks like very nice ice. :)

Last edited:

berthes ghost

Final Flight
True, it is nice.

The logo is a bit odd. I like it, but Mr BG finds it too odd, that drawing of the pair or dance skaters.

The K&C is awful though IMHO. I think that benches or a couch work much better than separate chairs and the backdrop of the sports center exterior isn't very flattering.

Kateri

On the Ice
The Eurosport guys were speculating the ice might have been too hard, at least during the men's short, as all the toe-pick jumps seemed to be going wrong, esp. those skating furthest from the resurface.

k.

brenlynn

On the Ice
i didn't like the look of the K&C, it forces the skaters to sit too far apart. when i was watching the video i dled of katie and garrett, my 1st thought was wow they look pissed because they were sitting so far away from one another, then i noticed it was because they were in seperate chairs. very odd.

diver chick

On the Ice
Chris is still saying he thinks the ice is too hard and not good enough quality for a World Championships. Pairs so far has not had a clean performance and it seems one of the problems is not being able to get into the ice.

cborsky

Rinkside
I love the way the ice looks as well. It sure makes the white skates look bright!

For the kiss and cry I noticed that Xue SHEN & Hongbo ZHAO opted to stand rather than sit in those awkward chairs... maybe they were just so excited from their perfomance:D

~Cassie