Robinson Retires | Golden Skate

Robinson Retires

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you would think they'd actually have a picture from this year's worlds... not the olys LOL

still... Jennifer is an amazing skater and role model... she will be missed on the competitive scene next year, but I can't wait to see her as a professional! You rock, J-Ro!!

aliaschick

Rinkside
I can't imagine what Canadian Nationals will be like without Jenn next year. :( Bye Jenn. I'll miss her

kimori

Spectator
I hope we can see her in pro-am events!! I'm so saaadddd I don't skate so I picked a skater then route for her all the waaayyy but I can't believe I can't cheer for her anymore!! ::eek: :\ :( :mad: :cry: :cry:

rain

Record Breaker
I have never been a fan of Jennifer's skating, though I've always respected her very much as an ambassador for figure skating and Canada as she has always presented herself in a dignified, articulate, and friendly manner and committed to improving herself. That said, at this year's worlds I actually thought she was way undermarked. With the performances she gave she should have landed in the top 10 - she certainly was a lot better than 9th place Slutskaya. I think it was time for her to retire with the young ones coming up so strong behind her in Canada now, and I wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

Gardenkitty

Rinkside
I wish Jennifer a lot of luck in the future. She's been a wonderful representative for her sport and her country and she's always been so gracious and generous with her fans.

She's a class act all the way and I hope to see her skating for a long time in the pro ranks.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I thought Jennifer skated her best this year at worlds. It was a beautiful finally to her long career. I thank her for her dedication and loyalty to Skate Canada and she will be a role model for future skaters in Canada. All the best to Jennifer. The girl with the "million dollar" smile.

:)