2014 Worlds - Men Free Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Men Free Program

caitie

Medalist
I feel awful for him. He needs to go back to the drawing program, his programs/approach this season do not work for him.

Trewyn

Medalist
So.. I'm ashamed to ask since I have been watching figure skating for such a long time, but doing two 3As without a combo... Doesn't that negate one element entirely? Or is it just a deduction?

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
To me, Chafik looked like he was rolling a ball of dough and tossing it up in the air like he was making a pizza crust :p What was that move supposed to be?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Max needs to embrace his inner Stoijko. He just is never going to be artistic like Jason or Jeremy. Why can't we get a skater who has both the jumps and is artistic?

elee63

Final Flight
Loving the Finnish Eurosport lady, she says the best and weirdest stuff. Loves Max' atleticism but "he's barrelling down the ice like a literal barrel full of gunpowder, running away from the spark at the end of the fuse"

Hah. Sounds about right

apple123

On the Ice
Max is overscored for sure. The judges are doing their best to give USA three spots. Let's see how Jeremy do.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Max needs to embrace his inner Stoijko. He just is never going to be artistic like Jason or Jeremy. Why can't we get a skater who has both the jumps and is artistic?

Would aaron also time travel back to the 90's and 6.0?