Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 110 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Hello eveyone! I'm new here at forum. I'm from Brazil and I can't speak Japanese, so it is amazing to find a place where i can read translations of Yuzu's interviews - specially the last one, at NHK. I watched it here and had no clue of what they were talking about... Thank you!

Welcome maryg! This is a great place to find information regarding Yuzuru! And it also has a great environment full of helpful people! Post often :)

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
Welcome maryg! This is a great place to find information regarding Yuzuru! And it also has a great environment full of helpful people! Post often :)

maryg I am also of Brazil you will love it here .everybody likes Yuzuru and share information in an entertaining way ..

Hamaguri thank you for your hard work, this interview was very long, everyone is trying but it is difficult to translate everything ..

congratulations by late 1800

:points:

Last edited:

maryg

Spectator
maryg I am also of Brazil you will love it here ..todos like Yuzuru and share information in an entertaining way ..

Hamaguri thank you for your hard work, this interview was very long, everyone is trying but it is difficult to translate everything ..

congratulations by late 1800

:points:

Muito obrigada to you all! I hope to contribute a lot here too!
Well, does anyone know when the Kenji's room program starts? I'm excited for that. It seems that's going to be very good (like all Yuzu's interviews, he's a born communicator, IMO)

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thank you everyone!:)

Don't worry, there are other groups/fans trying to translate too and since it was a long interview it will take longer as everyone is translating section by section.

Looks like it is a Calvin Klein shirt :))

Thank you always for your care, @alia. I’m glad to hear that. The video with English subchannel will be made some day. My wish is to share his words with us. He is bright, and his responses are full of humor and wit.

The shoes, Shirt… And next, the pants will be identified? The outfits at Asaichi hit the strike. An article says “a stylist” chose them. In Japan, a stylist is someone professional to coordinate client's fashion overall (I don’t know if it is Japanese English…). They sometimes belong to the broadcast for those who appear on TV… Anyway, it was really a good job! Hair style was also cool! :love:

Well, does anyone know when the Kenji's room program starts? I'm excited for that. It seems that's going to be very good (like all Yuzu's interviews, he's a born communicator, IMO)

Welcome to the forum! Kenji’s Room starts today, September 1. The talk is 30minutes long at one time (provably, 4 times, every Tuesday.) About Kenji’s Room, we can expect talks between the experts (top skater and choreographer). The announcement says they talked a lot about figure skate:).

Last edited:

abbyuzu

Rinkside
I love your Mad! Music choice, arrangement.. Amaging! The previous one was also nice!
About this Mad, No.1 is of course COC. Great to see his soul.
keep it up!:cheer2:

Thank you very much.Recently I'm going to upload a MAD about YUZURU's 4T jump from year 2011.
After that I will posting here;)

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Page 1796 - 1800

Asaichi Interview Aug 28, 2015....continue

Lol, what are they making him do?

They wanted to see his long arms and legs so they asked him to reach for the paper doll on the display and they asked him to do it in a beautiful way. Inocchi suggested that a beautiful pose would be Yuzuru reaching with his right arm while extending his left leg. They then asked him to repeat it by returning the paper doll to the display.

My favorite part is Yuzu's doing terrarium. It wasn't planned, and
Inocchi suddenly invited Yuzu to join them. It's so nice to see an instructor lady
was exited and said like, "Really?! Hanyu-kun will join us?? Now, I'm so nervous!"
Then Inocchi said,"What?! You are never nervous with me!" So funny.
Yuzu was very keen and careful in doing everything and very neat. Yes, his hands are beautiful!
Yet, he was somewhat clumsy when putting the plants in the pot.
After some mess, Domo-kun doll was dropped in, and a caption appeared on TV screen:
"Domo-kun Terrarium - made by Yuzuru Hanyu." Yuzu said, "Even a caption is prepared?!"
Others answered," No, no, we've just made it!"

The whole show is very hilarious, fun and nicely organized to show Yuzu's personality to viewers.
I hope the subs will be made so that everybody understand all the things Yuzu talked about because
they were just great and fun to hear.

BTW, Yuzu said he watches Asaichi(Morning Market) on NHK World Premium everyday in Toronto.

And this is a blog of the other lady(NHK's announcer) in terrarium section: http://ameblo.jp/komatae/entry-12066919174.html
She highly praises Yuzu for his thoughtfulness and politeness.

Did he say he was traumatized eating "paprika" oversea on a burger thinking it was his favorite, tomato? Do Japanese "paprika" equal red bell peppers in the Western culture? Because he also said he likes green peppers, right? Just a little confused since I thought paprika is a spice...

Japanese image of paprika (in English: BellPepper?)
It's as big as fist, and juicy.
The different kind from green paper
http://foodslink.jp/syokuzaihyakka/syun/vegitable/Paprika.htm
Thanks for the explanation. I was a bit confused by the term paprika too, so my initial thought was poor thing bite into a burger with spicy red pepper when he thought it's his favourite tomato. (He did also mention the sweetness of the paprika too but my listening was a bit slow and didn't catch that the first round)

So it turns out it's the bell pepper that gave him this shock!
Fanart https://twitter.com/wahuwahueriko/status/637460139566481408/photo/1

His mental coach (Pooh) is very sweet with Yuzuru (without forcing him to correct his picky eating).

"I'll eat that paprika for you."

"Thank you Pooh!"

EDIT: Yuzuru said he is OK with Piman (small green pepper), by the way. Children in Japan usually do not

Translation
The work took me much more time than imagined. The volume is so large, and I divide tho whole by every 10 minutes. I continue my work. I tried to constitute it centering on something new, impressive, funny…And please point out and correct anything wrong. :drama:

Asaichi vol.1 (0:00-10:00)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33cc3w_2015-08-28-part1_sport

(l) lady announcer
(m) man personality (Inohara-san)
*Their words are summarized.
*Some parts are abbreviated.

(Yuzu) Good morning! August 28, Asaichi.

(L) You look fresh from the morning. Which time do you get up and how?
(yuzu) I don’t get up so early. I hardly get up early like this.

(l) Your two (lady announcer and yuzu) costumes overlap.
(yuzu) They look like a kind of “pairlook” (Note: When a couple wear the same or similar outfits, it’s called “pairlook” in Japan.).
(l)They are just “pairlook”.
(l) Sorry. I tried to express my respect.
(m) The image may be blue..
(l) Yeah, it may feel like loyal blue.
~
0:59
(l) You have the image of costumes on ice. How about your casual wears?
(yuzu) It’s the first time I’ve come dressing up like this.
(m) You always?
(yuzu) Jersey, T-shirt, rucksack, glasses.
(m) You are an athlete. I could have an image of your jersey.
(yuzu) Something tight is hard for me, like while I am moving..
~
(m)(l) The number of fax is over 6800. We want you to answer as many questions as possible today.
~
1:57
(l) by man, 92yo, message. You always give me vigor.
(yuzu) Thank you.
(l) by girl, 15yo, question. You finished your homework for summer holidays as planned?
(m) I didn’t do it as planned.
(l) You are gold medalist. So she expects you are the type of person who would do things as planned.
(yuzu) I betray her expectation to a great degree.(lol)
(l) You do it in a hurry at the end of holidays?
(yuzu) Truly hurry. Especially, in my elementary school days, I was ordered by my mother or sister, “Do it!” and I did “fueeen” ..
~
(the episode of 24H TV)
Last week, Yuzu appeared on 24HTV and next to Inohara-san. Yuzu sweated a lot and Inohara-san lent yuzu a handkerchief. Then Inohara-san appeals that he has a handkerchief for yuzu today. Further, about the handkerchief of 24HTV, yuzu had been going to return it after washing, but couldn’t and rerturned the one with his sweat at that time since he was too nervous. Then, lady announcer asked (5:00),
(l)Have you got nervous?
(yuzu) Yes, I am rather nervous now and I get rather talkative.

5:23-7:14
(VTR) 
7:15
(Chat)
7:44
(Move to fax corner)
~They see faxes and pictures.
(l)What do you think of being surrounded by pictures with such a handsome face?
(yuzu) I don’t know how my parents feel, but honestly, I feel a bit embarrassed with too many faces of mine.
(m) Do you feel a bit shy?
(yuzu) Yes, I feel shy. Anyway, everyone draws me so that I look better than I am.
~
(l) You are like a prince. Do you think so?
(yuzu) Not at all. I am not a prince-type person.
(m)Which type?
(yuzu)Athlete with hot spirit. ~ As some people know, I have hate-to-lose spirit and cherish desire to improve myself. I am not so calm.

09:28
(l) by woman, 48yo, question. What do you first after you get up?
(yuzu) My hairs terribly get tousled with sleep.
(m) How?
(yuzu) This was like a “beetle” in the past.
(m) Male?
(yuzu) Of course. Female wouldn’t make up messy hairs. My hairs feel “stiff”... “My bangs”
Side hairs also stand..” . Further, I turn a lot in my sleep…
(Then, Inohara-san touches yuzu’s hairs and says they are a bit stiff. Inohara-san’s are also stiff, and they sometimes become like a stag beetle. “Yuzu agreed merrily.”

Asaichi vol.2 (10:00-20:00)
Part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33cc3w_2015-08-28-part1_sport

10:35-
(l) What do you dislike best?
(yuzu)unn. I have a lot dislikes about food.
(m) For example?
(yuzu) Paprika (bell pepper)..
(m) Like green peppers?
(yuzu) Green peppers are OK. I’m not fond of a sweet taste or somewhat of paprika(bell pepper). It becomes like trauma. At my first overseas competition in Finland, I didn’t take any Japanese food with me. There were something like burger or sandwich. I bit into it happily, “Tomato!” , since I liked tomatoes. Then it was a paprika. It's been a trauma since then. But now I’m trying to overcome it.
(m) Do you have any dislikes other than foods?
(yuzu) Nervousness.
(m) Like before competitions?
(yuzu) I get rather nervous. It often looks like I don’t get so nervous though.. Sometimes I get too nervous and goes into a mess, and get into high tension-mode..
(m) It leads to better result?
(yuzu) Sometimes. But I learn to control now.
(m) Are you nervous now?
(yuzu)Now I feel nervous a lot, for I get talkative when I get nervous.

(l) By woman, 30s. About jumps, how do you feel while you are in the air?
(m) Before jump, form, speed, stroke, timing or so are in my mind. But once I take off, I go into the state of mindlessness.
(l) About quad?
(yuzu)Of course, form. But I rather see myself objectively, jugging the gap. Or thinking the form when I get jumping best. There are many such films in this era. I make the current state of body overlap with the images, and judge how it differs.
(m) About quad jumps. Fall or something?
(yuzu) At the moment I take off, I can get whether I'll fall or not. Those bad jumps lead to punk, fall after completion of rotation. Sometimes, I can’t possibly get the cause of the fail due to too bad condition.
(The topics about slight injuries by practice continue. )

14:38
(l) by 70s. man, “Your responses are great despite of young age. You must have been “a child prodigy”. I want you to become my grandson.(lol)
~
15:19
(VTR) Tuduki coach
(Tuzuki) When he was a child, the concentration last about 5 minutes. He was an ordinal boy, loved baseball and had always a ball and enjoyed throwing it at the wall.
He disliked practice, but at the competitions he was different. The concentration when he determined was remarkable.
16:50
(back to studio)
(The episode about practice which he disliked continues. And he says he loved baseball.)
17:54
(m) Tuduki coach said you had a ball during skating practice…..
(yuzu) The ball was not normal. I feel sorry for the stuff at the rink.. I rolled a piece of advertisement of paper at the rink...
(m) Into a ball…
(yuzu) Yes. At the front of the rink, I threw it on the wall.. Boys were about only three (of training mates). We curled up the magazines into a bat.. We always did so..
(m) Did you get scolded?
(yuzu) Of course!
~
(m) You disliked the practice, but you continued.
(Yuzu explaines he loved competitions and started figure skate following his sister.)
(m) Did you like to compete with others, or do something before people?
(yuzu) When I was a child the rink looked all the more large and I loved to perform in it.

Asaichi vol.3 (19:35-33:50)
Part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33cc3w_2015-08-28-part1_sport

(l) What is the words of your parents which impressed you?
(yuzu) In the case I cut my practice for baseball, I was told something like “Do you like skate? If you don’t, quit it and do baseball. If you do like state, continue it” This was every time so that it became a kind of trauma. What was important to them was whether I did skate because I loved skate.
If they had told me to continue skate and I had done so following the words, I might have had feelings like being compelled to do skate. Something would have been different.
Further, figure skate is a sport needs much cost, which burdened our households. My sister also did skate..

21:10
(As an example of his hate-to-lose spirit, Tuzuki disclosed his childhood episode)
(l) (Tuzuki’s words)
Those days, there were several naughty boys of his training mates older than him by one year. They often fought against yuzu. He bore without crying, and sometimes fought back. He really had hate-to-lose spirit.
(yuzu)
They didn’t feel like seniors. My thought was I would never lose to them. I hate to lose about everything, study, games… This spirit comes from some DNA, though I can somewhat imagine from who the DNA is passed on (lol).
(l) If you couldn’t win despite of a perfect performance, how would you feel?
(yuzu) I’ve never done a perfect performance itself.
(l) Also about that Sochi’s SP?
(yuzu) Short was not so bad though... I could have done more. I’ve never been satisfied with my performance thinking I could have done more. Something to be improved is always found.

22:58
(move to costume corner)
(l)By 78yo, man. How do you determine your costume?
(l)For example, about RJ2?
(yuzu) This was designed by Johnny Weir, who is not a choreographer and I respect. No to emphasize the male too much, to express both man and woman around left arm. And black gradation.. If the boundary was too clear, this would look like a shirt.
(m) How did you proceed?
(yuzu)Various points are to be considered. Figure skate costumes need to stretch in every direction. … Design itself was Johnny’s but we didn’t follow as it was. We went into details based on the design.
(l) question, I heard a yellow bird in designed somewhere in RJ2costume.
(yuzu) It doesn’t appear on the photo... I wonder where… I would rather not say. …
Designer may have put it in a hidden place. In Japanese castles in old days, the creator or maker engraved his name onto a stone of ”stone walls” secretly. The yellow bird is something like that.
(l) Try to increase the number of spangle?
(yuzu) About spangles, in many cases, we decrease them rather than increase.
(m) Consider the balance with spotlight?
(yuzu) We make costumes based on the idea that skates are not spotlighted. For competition costumes, we work out so that the white costume should not be melted on white of ice.
(m) Then, pants are black?
(yuzu) About me, they are basically black.

(l) By 35yo,woman, About costumes, can he wear costumes by himself?
(yuzu) I can do basically. The zipper is put on front (PW), back or so. But the costume of RJ2 was impossible, since the ornament at the left shoulder was so delicate. In case of a costume of a back zipper, I put on it by myself.

27:50
(l) By 50s, woman, What do you do about washing costumes?
(yuzu) Costumes are washed by hand every time. They are delicate.
(m) When you have 2 shows in a day?
(yuzu)I sweats a lot. I just hang it. Sometimes costume stuff dry or iron it. But basically the care of costumes are to be done by ourselves. We must manage the shows by only one costume.

28:52
(l) By 39yo, woman (total 800 over!) You seem to be taller than your official height of 171cm.
(yuzu) I’m often told that. It partly owes to the improvement of my muscle. But I don’t think I get taller so much..
(Measurement time! Inohara-san is 175cm. And the difference was 2.2cm. Further, Inohara-san's shoes had thick bottom. They come to the conclusion that yuzu may get a bit taller.)
(yuzu) I wish there were not gravity!
(l) Do you want more height?
(yuzu) Yes. The larger height makes the performance better. And it can help me stand out despite of lack of skills (lol).

31:20
(l) What do you do to make your legs look longer?
(yuzu) Our pants, including today’s outfit, are high-waist. Black color also helps. Then, the edge of the blade is 8-10cm long.
(l) Are there any trick to make your arms or so look attractive?
(yuzu) That’s the part that I have to learn.
(m) Have you ever done ballet?
(yuzu) Only two or three months.. Just little..
(m) How about training on land, not on ice? Dance?
(yuzu) The aired film included me doing hip-hop, but it’s basically only during summer training camp. There aren’t any case where someone teaches us dance and we do it on land.
(m) When you work on choreograph on ice and you want to confirm it on land, what do you do?
(yuzu) I confirm my body, like an angle of my arm, watching a window glass. But it is only recently that I began that thing. For one period in the past, I devoted myself to jumps mostly though...I can become an Olympic medalist. About artistic side, I have to improve myself more and more.
33:50

It is vol. 4. Vol.4 includes topics about SEIMEI. I don’t know if I continue any more.. (there are some in the latter half.). Someone help me, please :drama: . He talked a lot about SEIMEI.

Asaichi vol.4 (33:50-)
Part I http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33cc3w_2015-08-28-part1_sport

33:50-
(Talk about walking on land for skater yuzu, who is used to skating on ice. After practice, the sense of touch on ice remains. He’s been told why he so stumbled. When he was a child, his shoes’ bottom was fast to wear out, since he rubbed his shoes onto the ground.)

35:20
(SEIMEI)
(VTR of DOI)
(Yuzu explained about the difficulty in ice shows. The rink size, ice melting due to temperature of crowed… It’s hard for him to do quad in ice shows. Every time he troubles.)

37:25
(l) Why have you decided Japanese taste?
(yuzu) The FP music should be ready after WC. I had another competition after WC and felt frustrated with being late for new program. Further, I went into a bit of state of burn-out after the regrettable WC and the satisfying WTT. In searching of piece among various music, I was inclined to go for Japanese taste. The thought popped up when I was listening to the piece of Japanese historical dramas.
(m) Do you have any image of the scene where you are skating while listening to those music?
(yuzu) Yes. Music needs to harmonize with a program. For example, this theme (Onmyoji) is main theme of the program, when I was listening to it first, the image where I was skating came to me. I was concerned with the music arrangement for the first time. The arrangement was made of the original sound track. But the rhythm didn’t harmonize with that of skate because of its slow Japanese rhythm.
(m) You already had the image though, the Japanese music was difficult…
(yuzu) Yes. The sense was different. In the process of music arrangement, we must mix and pack various pieces within 4:40. The slower rhythm of the piece means less rhythm will be included. So we needed to adjust the rhythm, heightening the speed and lowering the pitch and reproducing the original sound.
Even one second over leads to one point reduction. The scoring system of figure skate may not be so easy to understand though, the difference of one point is large.
(l) Challenging music as well as 3 quad.. You try to heighten all...
(yuzu) Putting 2 triple axel and quad in the latter half is unusual and challenging. Not just the layout, but the firm execution is necessary. The step before jump and so on is also important…
(m) How about your private life? You devote your life only to skate?
(yuzu) Not at all. Music.. Games..
(m) Do you go out to play?
(yuzu) No. I basically don't go out. I feel unsettled when I go out. I like to be alone, though I like to play or talk with my truly close friend(s). On my day off, I stay at home by myself. I have done that way since I was a child, for my practice of skate or so.

42:39
(l) By 40s. woman. I wonder why you are so sexy despite of stoical life in Canada.
(yuzu) I’ve never felt I can show the adult sexuality.
(l) Have you ever thought of the sexuality?
(yuzu) Yes, at PW, I was told to show that manly sexuality, but it was difficult.
(m) That sexuality may be made by various experience. But you don’t go out..
(yuzu) I have many experiences in my figure skating field. Those experiences may help me mature.
(m)Are there any experience to make you resolute?
(yuzu) Especially, the experience at the COC was tough. Most of you would rather not even hear about it. But thanks to the experience, I could stay resolute whatever would happen.
(m) Such an experience may lead to the manly sexuality..
(yuzu) I hope it will (lol).
(l) Who do you think is the man with sexuality?
(yuzu) Here is. Next to me. Inohara-san (lol).

(Added on Sept 8 2015)
Asaichi Part 5 (44:57 – 48:56) - after the 4th part of hamaguri's translation.

(W) Questions by FAX have exceeded 7,000. A woman, 56 years old, “Hanyu-kun, you always look fresh and pleasant. Is there any time when you are not in pleasant mood?
(Y) Yes, I think so. (I) When is it?
(Y) When I’m doing a game, I do not look fresh or pleasant at all.
(W) What is it like? (Y) I’m doing like this (leaning forward)
(I) Is your mouth open when concentrating?
(Y) I think I said this before, I was told my left eye is open when I’m sleeping.
(W) Only left eye? (Y) So is my right eye sometimes, but my left eye is open wider.
(W) I wonder how it looks.
(Y) (Laughs) I was told I look rather scary. I sometimes make my family worried whether I’m actually breathing or not.
(W) It might not look pleasant. (Y) No, it doesn’t. Besides, my bed hair is terrible.

(I) By the way, can you move your ears now? (Y) Yes, I can.
(I) I saw you are moving your ears in many programs this morning. I wanted to see it live.
(W) Any advantage for figure skating? (Y) No, I don’t think so. (Laughs)
(W) 0.02 points plus, no? (I) Like (judges) counting in as “Oh your ears were moving.”
(Y) I’m moving them now. My head may be moving together. (I) That’s amazing.

(W) A woman, 27 years old, “You are now 20 years old (eligible for drinking alcohol in Japan), and have you drunk any? Honestly speaking, I cannot imagine you are drinking beer or shochu (distilled spirit). Maybe cocktails?”
(Y) When I had the surgery, rubbing alcohol was used for sterilization, and my skin got chapped. I may be allergic to alcohol.
(W) That’s good for you. You would not waste much of your time in your life.
(I) How would you say about the fun (from drinking alcohol)? (W) Yes, I know there would be, but still…..
(Y) Certain number of people of my age around me have started drinking, and sometimes it looks fun, but it’s OK, as I’m doing a game by myself. Also, as I have got lots of present earphones….

(W) You have brought your earphones here today. How many do you have?
(Y) I think I have about 50 at home. But, I bring some to Canada with me when travelling, some are at home in Sendai…. It’s the total number.
(I) I wanted to see these really. You have custom made these, haven’t you?
(W) What is the difference? (I) This is “Y” of Yuzuru.
(Y) Yes, I asked to make this logo. And this is my own writing (Sorry, I guessed about his saying “jibun no hikkitai”, but not sure.)
(I) You have made a cast of your ears. (Y) Yes, these three. I have had my ears cast.
(I) Pouring (plastic?) into ears, it’s a bit tiresome. (Y) Now there is a method to use 3D scanner.
(I) Then, we don’t need to use plastic for casting?
(Y) I did myself, but new technology has been developed. (I) It would be less tiresome then.

(W) I don’t see the necessity to have so many. Three pairs may be enough, aren’t they?
(I) (Laughs) It means you are particular about them, aren’t you?
(Y) Because I have to listen to many kinds of music, for my profession as well as for my enjoyment, for example, if it is pop or rock music, I want to emphasize deep bass sound, omitting high note tone (sorry again, I could not understand these technical terms well), and find the difference, and so on.
(I) I know they are totally different. (Y) Yes, they are. We talked about that in 5 minutes (during the news).

Ghana Event Aug 27...more news report/videos
News clip about Ghana
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33mi3n_150828-0830- (3 minutes)

News clip of Aug.30, About Ghana, a film where he did SEIMEI pose is included.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33p55i_2015-08-30-4

24hr TV Charity…more news report/videos
News clip about 24h tv
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33ju3e_2015-08-29-被災地へメッセージ_sport
(7 minutes) " hana- ni- nare " old camera work ., it may include new film at the last part?

Others
My latest blog entry - I wanted to put the Yuzu bike jersey auction into a different perspective.

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/2015/08/29/yuzuru-hanyu-sports-memorabilia/

If a laundered bike shirt that has nothing to do with figure skating and worn only once by Yuzuru in a CM promoting Tour de Tohoku garnered a final auction bid of ¥1,977,000 ($21,600 Canadian or $16,500 US), imagine what an unwashed UA training outfit worn by him would sell for, let alone the OGM winning PW costume! It boggles the mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HCU_rAIxH8
GOE of Yuzuru's Triple Axel TOP20. From Year 2011.

Yuzuru bracelets and necklaceshttp://styles-web.com/1198.html

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thank you very much.Recently I'm going to upload a MAD about YUZURU's 4T jump from year 2011.
After that I will posting here;)

I’m looking forward to it;).

I love it. It is big information that what gave him a hint of Japanese music was a piece of the histrical drama:yes:…

It might be another topic, among pieces of music he listened to, was there anything by Jo Hisaishi? My friend strongly urges him to use his piece, like Studio Ghibli. Especially “Howl's Moving Castle”. His music achieves both dynamism and lyricism and has something necessary for a piece of skate.
This year, I forget the name though, a dance team use “Howl's Moving Castle”. I expect him or his team to know the music. It really suits him.

Last edited:

ahkeekee

Medalist
Hello eveyone! I'm new here at forum. I'm from Brazil and I can't speak Japanese, so it is amazing to find a place where i can read translations of Yuzu's interviews - specially the last one, at NHK. I watched it here and had no clue of what they were talking about... Thank you!
Welcome welcome!!!!!!! Its great to see this fan fest explode with updates and fan comments!!! Enjoy your time here!!!

thanks Everyone for the update and translations!!!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
well, all we have to do is to mark what page we last read then its all good cause its probably gonna explode here :laugh:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Hamaguri, you're my hero! Thank you so much for your translations, it really means a lot to me to have the chance to read his exact words (well, translated to the language I know). I like how he is sincere and funny at times. Thank you so my for your hardwork again! I really apreciate it!:bow:

ahkeekee

Medalist
well, all we have to do is to mark what page we last read then its all good cause its probably gonna explode here [emoji23]
Thats a good idea coz I often forget where I read until when the thread sorta explodes hahas!!

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.