Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy 2014 | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy 2014

lbc2138

On the Ice
Are you talking about So Youn, because she has a 3S+3T. She didn't do one at this event because she messed up her 3S both times.

I was talking about SoYoun. My mistake! I assumed that she didn't have a 3-3 since I didn't get a chance to look at her short program and only watched her FS.

When I think of a 3-3, i think of a higher-level combination. Something like Yuna's 3Lz-3T or Mao's 3F-3Lo or Zijun's 3F-3T. A big point getter in a sense. I hope she gets a consistent 3S-3T combination this season.

oleada

Record Breaker
I thought So Youns program was dull and rather forgettable. The music went nowhere and she was tight and lacked commitment ( understandable given that it is early in the season).

I loved Marin Honda. Ye Ri Kim has potential but needs to work on basics and expression. Seems like she could be fierce tho.

ordinary person

On the Ice
Anyone has videos for the Malaysian skater, Yee?

Apperently korean skaters are the only ones who matter so i don't expect any videos for Malaysian skaters though something i also would've liked to see.

I've heard about this competition three years ago and yet they still don't even have all the videos on youtube, and that's like three or two years ago, sad huh?