Asada and Buttle's Bolero | Golden Skate

Asada and Buttle's Bolero

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
wow, I am impressed but I wonder if Jeffrey ran out of room he still should be able to do a double axel and he singled it. That was the only flaw. But nice uinison and style for singles skaters form different nations who really do not skate together often.

minze

Medalist
Impressive indeed considering they only had a few days to practice this. But Jeff and Mao are so musical that it does not suprise me

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I didn't realize it was a reprise of T/D's iconic timeless program when I first read criticism comparing the two. When I got to watch it last week, I thought it was a very nice tribute, and very well done for two single skaters with limited time for practice. A testament to Mao's and Jeff's skating skills and artistry.

Meoima

Match Penalty
:laugh: Can they switch to ice dancing? I bet the skating world would go roar!

anyanka

Record Breaker
I've been going through a crummy time lately on all fronts (professional, personal, etc.) in my life but this video actually gave me the biggest smile and lift I've had in weeks. Thanks for sharing!

rollerblade

Record Breaker
this video actually gave me the biggest smile and lift I've had in weeks. Thanks for sharing!

So much this! It's funny, I was just re-watching Mao's FS (Sochi) yesterday and re-cried, again. And now this... just gives makes me grin ear to ear.

Where can I find more videos of this show?

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I've been going through a crummy time lately on all fronts (professional, personal, etc.) in my life but this video actually gave me the biggest smile and lift I've had in weeks. Thanks for sharing!

May angels pick you; may smiles come more freely. It's nice to escape to the world of skating - something that many of us obviously enjoy. Your time will come; it may be hard now but try to look at what you can be thankful for :0 Sorry times are a bit rough. Soon your triple axels will be cleanly landed:)

Same here. They are splendid and exhilarating, a real mood-lifter.

anyanka

Record Breaker
May angels pick you; may smiles come more freely. It's nice to escape to the world of skating - something that many of us obviously enjoy. Your time will come; it may be hard now but try to look at what you can be thankful for :0 Sorry times are a bit rough. Soon your triple axels will be cleanly landed:)

They did for Mao, they shall for me too! :)

Thanks Skater Boy and everyone else who responded, didn't expect that! We may have our disagreements over just about everything (Chan-flation, Adelina over Yuna, the D/W vs. V/M dogfight, team Lena and team Nika, Mao v. Yuna, if Michelle Kwan was the greatest ever), but it's great to know that I can always have some escapist fun with like-minded fans like y'all. Send everyone flowers and +3's GOEs. :)

anyanka

Record Breaker
So much this! It's funny, I was just re-watching Mao's FS (Sochi) yesterday and re-cried, again. And now this... just gives makes me grin ear to ear.

Where can I find more videos of this show?

Her 2014W SP + 2014OG FS = perfection