NHK Trophy 2014 website is up! | Page 5 | Golden Skate

NHK Trophy 2014 website is up!

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
Thank you all so much for the warm messages! Yes finally I am lucky enough to get B seat! Although the sight will be impacted by crane camera, but hey, I finally can get in the stadium!

lady_bee

Medalist
Thank you all so much for the warm messages! Yes finally I am lucky enough to get B seat! Although the sight will be impacted by crane camera, but hey, I finally can get in the stadium!

You are so lucky! I've lost on the lottery again:cry:
Which day you've got? Enjoy!

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
You are so lucky! I've lost on the lottery again:cry:
Which day you've got? Enjoy!

Thank you lady_bee! I am now lucky enough to get all 3 days' tickets. My friend's got a ticket for me for Friday, I won the lottery for Saturday and grasped tickets for Sunday.

Now the lottery for Japan Nationals has started, I hope I didn't use up all my luck for this year.

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
Thank you lady_bee! I am now lucky enough to get all 3 days' tickets. My friend's got a ticket for me for Friday, I won the lottery for Saturday and grasped tickets for Sunday.

Now the lottery for Japan Nationals has started, I hope I didn't use up all my luck for this year.

The lottery for Japan Nationals has started? Can you share a link?

figureskateobasan

On the Ice
I'm being pessimist but I might try it here. :hopelessness:

I wasn't planning to go to NHK Trophy but I kind of change my mind, so if anyone got any spare tickets(11/29 and/or 11/30) or know anybody who sell it, please let me know!:cry:

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
I'm being pessimist but I might try it here. :hopelessness:

I wasn't planning to go to NHK Trophy but I kind of change my mind, so if anyone got any spare tickets(11/29 and/or 11/30) or know anybody who sell it, please let me know!:cry:

Hi Figureskateobasan. I might know of tickets available, for 11/30 but I am not sure yet. If I hear of any, I will message you.

ngml

Rinkside
Back to this thread after got distracted by the COC saga ... sorry to ask but anyone knows if I can still get any tickets for 28 or 29 Nov ? I will be in Osaka at that time. Thanks

chasingpolaris

On the Ice
The official site has posted a notice that no tickets will be available for sale on the day of each event. My hopes are dashed so I'll probably head to Kyoto for sightseeing during the long programs.

Last edited:

figureskateobasan

On the Ice
I have bad news. Unfortunately, the extra tickets I was telling you about have been already spoken for. Sorry that I was not able to help out this time. :scowl:

ohh noo that's ok! I think I will just cheer in front of the tv this time! hope you enjoy the competitions! :)