Hase/Volodin 28
Pereira/Michaud 28
Conti/Macii 26
Hocke/Kunkel 24
Ghilardi/Ambrosini 24

Alternate 1: Pavlova/Viatchenko 24 points
Alternate 2: Beccari/Guairse 24
Alternate 3: Peng/Wang 20
Oh yeah, I'll keep forgetting P/M - just because I haven't seen all the international comps. Ah well, P/S have lots of time.
At least, one Russian skater in one Klimov Team in the first group :p

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Two of these teams scored above 200, the rest above 190 this season. Definitely will be very interesting how this will play out.
Calling it now, sbs jumps will be the deciding factor.
in this group, PM have the best SBS jumps but could lose points on lifts.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Interesting the pairs are getting their Victory ceremony right away! The dancers had to wait until after the women's free.

The winners still get a Trophy right?

withwings

On the Ice
These costumes really aren't it. Not only do they not match each other, but they also kind of look cheap? Like, I just feel that if I touched the fabric. it would be that kind of cheap-feeling fabric my mother would always tell me not to purchase because it wouldn't hold up well with wear 😅

Though maybe it's also the colour that makes me think that, or the kind of juvenile feel about it. :scratch2:
😉 perhaps they interpreted The Umbrellas of Cherbourg... literally 😉/ and ...creatively... he "run to the date" choosing what is the best in his closet and she did the same...so costumes obviously are not matched...in that case I give them 10 out of 10

Last edited: