Alias/Jennifer Garner fans | Golden Skate

Alias/Jennifer Garner fans

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting that link. "Alias" is one of my absolute favorite shows (it filled the void after my beloved "La Femme Nikita" was cancelled).

Speaking of Alias...

So, who is Sydney's sister? Could it be Lauren? Why does Lauren speak with an English accent while her parents did not/don't? Was her dad some kind of England-based US diplomat? Maybe she's adopted. That seems to be the only way to keep her in the series.

Will Sydney and Michael get back together?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
RGal,

Sorry, can't help you there. I have never watched the show:eek: :eek: :eek: . It is on my list of shows to start watching. When does the new season start for Alias? Do you know if it is already in rerun somewhere or if back seasons are on DVD? I would like to start as close to the beiginning as possible.

I think this girl has a very bright future.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I don't know about the new season, as they have not finished this season yet. Also, re: re-runs or DVD, I don't kow about that either. This show is terrific. Just when you think you understand where a situation is headed, there is a MAJOR plot twist and everything changes. It's great. :love:

heyang

Record Breaker
I haven't watched Alias. It always seems to be on when I'm too busy to watch.

Just wanted to mention that I just saw 13 Going On 30. Jennifer Garner made the movie. If not for her performance, it would've been a bomb. Since she's in it, it became a really cute movie. Only see it if you were already interested. Definitely a chick flick.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really like watching the show and I really like Sydney (Ms. Garner). Although I like the show, I could not tell you what is happening, too many twists and turns.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

wvgal57

On the Ice
I love the show but I too can't tell you the plot. It's one of those stories that if you miss 5 seconds of the show you will be lost. Syndey's sister is the "The Messenger" and she's Russian and her father is Sloan. Somehow now Vaughn's dad has played into the picture in a big way (totally lost on it).

3 weeks from now is final of the season and I think Lauren will be killed off. Vaughn has gone off the deepend with all that she has done and he'll most likely play in her demise.

I hope to catch the entire season next year, I only have been watching about l/2 of the season and I'm just beginning to learn the characters.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
To catch up on the plots, there are websites out there with story recaps. That's how I caught up after missing the entire first season.

Sydney is the messenger; her sister is the PASSENGER. She was injected with the Rimbaldi serum as a child and retained the entire "message" in her memory as a result. Sloan used the Rimbaldi fluid to extract the message stored in her memory. He wanted to do it slowly so as to avoid overtaxing her brain and perhaps killing her, but then Lauren and Sark showed up and demanded he give her a huge dose quickly and if she dies, so be it. Sloan called in two goons, claimed he'd made an error and tried to save Nadia but Sark and Lauren shot the goons. At that point Sydney and Vaughn charged in, Sydney rescued Nadia while Vaughn chased Sark and Lauren, unsuccessfully. Sloan escaped, and Nadia told Sydney and Vaughn that he tried to protect her.

Irina had an affair with Sloan, which resulted in Nadia's birth.

Meanwhile, Syd's dad (Jack) is getting it on with Irina's sister, Isabella Rosellini. I really miss Lena Olin and wish she would return to the series.

Lauren and her mother are part of the covenant, and they killed Lauren's dad (a U.S. Senator) when he caught on to their treachery. They then planted evidence to make it look like HE was the traitor, but Jack and Vaughn figured it out, which is why Lauren tried to kill Vaughn.