Do you miss bourne? | Golden Skate

Do you miss bourne?

Kasey

Medalist
Not really, but I do miss Kraatz! ;)

Actually, Shae Lynn is doing the Canadian leg of the Stars on Ice tour....and by reports i've read, doing quite well.

Kasey

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
she's coaching... and once in a while we get an update on the media's twisted sob-story.... sorry not missing her... I am missing Victor... and the Victor Kraatz love the media used to have...

felicity1982

Spectator
why you don`t like miss her? you did not like her!
i think she is pretty and the ice dance with victor is perfect!

aliaschick

Rinkside
I miss her and hope she does Canadian SOI next year again when I might be able to go! I can't even remember skating before she was around (with Victor)
I miss both of them :cry:

jesslily

Final Flight
Not really. She does not have the extraordinary flow and edges. If her relationship with Nicolai is the major reason for Nicolai to leave his pregnant wife, it made me feel even worse about her.

Glacierskater

On the Ice
Yes, I do miss her.

And I must be out of the loop (no pun intended)...what's this about leaving pregnant wives, etc.? Can someone fill me in?

Antilles

Medalist
Glacier, I don't know about any proof, but those stories were circulating a couple of years ago. As far as I know, he does have an ex-wife and child, and he and Shae kept their romance under wraps for a really long time. I have no idea if she started dating him before his marriage broke up. Those rumours float about S&P too. I'm not sure what's true, and what's mean-spirited gossip.

To answer the original question, no I don't miss her, 'cause I just saw her in the Cdn SOI! She did a lovely job. I think she'll get better in the future and add more footwork when she's used to being alone. I was never a big B&K fan, but it's nice to still see her around. It's A&P I miss. I doubt they'll be back to North America anytime soon.