Pairs: Gordeeva/Grinkov
Ice Dancing: Usova/Zhulin
Men: Don't really have one
Ladies: Oksana Baiul

Present:
Pairs: Shen/Zhao
Ice Dancing: Don't really have one
Men: Todd Eldredge
Ladies: Michelle Kwan (Always,always,always!!)

IceAngel2007

Rinkside
Ladies: Michelle Kwan, I love her, because of her attitude toward life, skating, school, very optimistic! I love her. I can relate to the fact that when she was younger and wanted to compete they had to make sacrifices so she could compete. cause thats whats happening to me. or should I say, it happened to me. I wish skating wasn't as expensive as it is. Its not fair.
Mens: Timothy Goebel for the Amateur skaters, and Scott Hamilton for Professional. I love Timothy Goebel's patriotism, and attitude toward the ice also. He has battled school with skating very well. He balanced his life perfectly. Because as far as I know he is studying medicine off the ice, and to study that stuff, you need to have high standards towards your education! Especially to pursue such a profession. I love Scott Hamilton for his courageous self, his bravery to have battled cancer. And I love the way he is comical on ice (hilarious!) and of course his trademark backflip! how could I forget!
Pairs: Tied between Kyoko Ina and John Zimmerman and Jamie Sale and David Pelletier. I said Kyoko Ina and John Zimmerman because I love their gracefulness on the ice, and their creativity in their routines! they are simply amazing to watch! I said Jamie Sale and David Pelletier because they have had to go through alot since the 2002 Winter Olympics, and they have kept it strong! I personally met Jamie at SOI in Portland Maine, and she was so sweet to me, and my friend! It was awesome! They are also spectactular to watch.

I don't watch a lot of ice dancing, so I don't know who is my favorite, I like them all I guess.

Last edited: