2014 NHK Trophy Pairs Short Program 11/28 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Pairs Short Program 11/28

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Best of luck to Yuko and Sasha, hoping they get their second win of the GP series.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Excited for first face off between D\R and K\S, This one is all about them and wether Y\J can make the GPF.

Sackie

Medalist
Kind of hope D/R do get second here. It might give them the fight they will need for the rest of the year. They usually need a bad outing sometimes to really light a fire under them.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Kind of hope D/R do get second here. It might give them the fight they will need for the rest of the year. They usually need a bad outing sometimes to really light a fire under them.

Here's hoping they finish first AND get the fire ;)

But if they have problems, It would be also great to see a clean K\S get it.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Hope Meagan and Eric will make my jaws dropped again with their superb 3Lz which is the best in the world. :cool:
I am sure Yuko and Sasha is going to get big 'welcome back!' and huge love from Japanese fans! :yay:
Mari has a Japanese origin IIRC. Hope this couple also gets some recognision here. :yes:

Good luck to Naru/Ryu! Good luck also to US's Simon and Russia's Vera, who are to skate with a new partner this season. Looking forward to seeing how their skating look on the ice differently for the better. :)
Especially after seeing Simon's partner's name, I feel 'obliged' myself to cheer for Leng/Shnapir I guess? ;)

cjmorton29

Rinkside
This middle-of-the-night competition lined up perfectly with my finals essay due the next day (tomorrow), so I probably will be up all night for both accounts!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Is anyone staying awake? I may consider sleep through it :slink:

I'm not sure. My first priority is the men, but they come on in the middle of the night, so I think I need to try to get a few hours of sleep before then, or I will be even more of a nervous wreck. But it's probable that I won't be able to sleep at all & will watch pairs live...I dunno...:confused2:

GF2445

Record Breaker
I'm so happy that NHK is on myside of the world.
It will be 4:45pm in Sydney when the Pairs SP starts.

Go CANADA!!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
This Canadian will be whole-heartedly rooting for Kavaguti/Smirnov. Nationalism? What's that?