Adelina Sotnikova to compete on Russian "Dancing With the Stars" | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova to compete on Russian "Dancing With the Stars"

moriel

Record Breaker
Definitely waiting to see her back to ice now...
If she puts all that stuff into her skating, she may even challenge Queen Tuks >.<

Also, very cute how Gleb said he will be at 2018 Olympics to cheer for her =D

Last edited:

Mony

On the Ice
Adelina finishes 2nd overall. Wins both dances today, wins the Fans Choice Trophy for the most votes over the weeks, finishes second. Now I know my math skills aren't the best but :rofl:

It sucks she didn't win, but awesome that she did so well and placed in the top 3. Fans Choice shows that she has a lot of fans and also she probably gained so new ones. I am proud of her. She gained an awesome experience and I hope that translates to her skating. If she can wow in her skating that she has done in her dancing, things will be really great for her. I hope since she will visit Gleb, he might choreograph something for her skating.

I am going to check the videos from today. I wasn't able to see it. So Pegova won then?

Edit: Saw them, Awesome! Fantastic!. The paso was so fierce! I loved the traditional Russian dance as well, I can't stop watching it. It was playful.

Love what the judges said about them as well

Anastassija Lipkova @NastineLi · 8h 8 hours ago

#DWTSRussia @Voguerista Maxim says:at olys Adelina said 'u must know how to lose'and she is strong and a huge inspiration for millions

#DWTSRussia @Voguerista Ilse says in was pure joy to watch how Adelina opened up.Filin killed by the dance, today Adelina is dancing actress

#DWTSRussia @Voguerista Elena says they must try pro competitions in dancing or skating together

#DWTSRussia @Voguerista Elena says Adelina grew up as a dancer, Elena couldnt understand who was pro and who was celebrity

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Actually I wonder if she will just keep both programs from last season :think: And just use this experience to improve upon them :shrug:

I can see this happening.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe, If she keeps one, I think it will be her FD.

Who won dwts? Pegova ?

Who else :laugh: Did you see her Paso?

Yeah if she keeps one hopefully it will be her FS since she says it's her favorite program. I'm not a fan of her SP at all, it's so devoid of choreography so I wouldn't be sad if she dumps that one for one of the themes she danced on DWTS.

Well she definitely needs a new EX so Gleb can help with that one ;)

Last edited:

Mony

On the Ice
No I haven't seen her paso. I guess I will have to try and find it on youtube.

Yeah Adelina can scrap her SP. Maybe Gleb can also help with the SP

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Yeah if she keeps one hopefully it will be her FS since she says it's her favorite program. I'm not a fan of her SP at all, it's so devoid of choreography so I wouldn't be sad if she dumps that one for one of the themes she danced on DWTS.

Well she definitely needs a new EX so Gleb can help with that one ;)

I agree. It just feels meh when you compare it to JSM. :disapp: So yeah, I hope Gleb does work on her SP. I would also like him to give her pointers and tips on her FS too though. Like make some adjustments or something, but not totally change everything in her JSM. Like....her ending pose :eek: (really not a fan of it...sorry)

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Incredible Adelina! Wow. I loved the Paso, very dark and intense but why does Paso on DWTS always involve vampires :laugh:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I agree. It just feels meh when you compare it to JSM. :disapp: So yeah, I hope Gleb does work on her SP. I would also like him to give her pointers and tips on her FS too though. Like make some adjustments or something, but not totally change everything in her JSM. Like....her ending pose :eek: (really not a fan of it...sorry)

Speak the truth :drama:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Incredible Adelina! Wow. I loved the Paso, very dark and intense but why does Paso on DWTS always involve vampires :laugh:

Was she supposed to be a vampire? :laugh2: Cute dress she had on. Can we steal the hair stylist, makeup artist and costumer? Pretty please :eek::

Mony

On the Ice
I think she is the lady in red

I wonder if they will release how much they got for the charities. It must have been a lot.

I am happy I got to see the paso and it didn't disappoint.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think she is the lady in red

I wonder if they will release how much they got for the charities. It must have been a lot.

I am happy I got to see the paso and it didn't disappoint.

Knew you would like it :agree:

According to the website 18,744,118 rubles = approx. $369K USD

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Knew you would like it :agree:

According to the website 18,744,118 rubles = approx. $369K USD

does Ade's charity get a portion of the raised money too or is the winner's charity the only one considered?

anyway, even though Ade didn't win, her having fun and soaking in an amazing experience is priceless

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
It sucks she didn't win, but awesome that she did so well and placed in the top 3. Fans Choice shows that she has a lot of fans and also she probably gained so new ones. I am proud of her. She gained an awesome experience and I hope that translates to her skating. If she can wow in her skating that she has done in her dancing, things will be really great for her. I hope since she will visit Gleb, he might choreograph something for her skating.

I am going to check the videos from today. I wasn't able to see it. So Pegova won then?

Edit: Saw them, Awesome! Fantastic!. The paso was so fierce! I loved the traditional Russian dance as well, I can't stop watching it. It was playful.

Love what the judges said about them as well

#DWTSRussia @Voguerista Maxim says:at olys Adelina said 'u must know how to lose'and she is strong and a huge inspiration for millions

#DWTSRussia @Voguerista Ilse says in was pure joy to watch how Adelina opened up.Filin killed by the dance, today Adelina is dancing actress

#DWTSRussia @Voguerista Elena says they must try pro competitions in dancing or skating together

#DWTSRussia @Voguerista Elena says Adelina grew up as a dancer, Elena couldnt understand who was pro and who was celebrity

:thumbsup: Congrats, Adelina!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I watched the Paso last night on YT - wow, she definitely looked like a professional dancer and her flexibility is amazing. So kudos to her and Gleb. This can only help her artistically with her skating, so I hope we get to see some of this influence next season.

Mony

On the Ice
does Ade's charity get a portion of the raised money too or is the winner's charity the only one considered?

anyway, even though Ade didn't win, her having fun and soaking in an amazing experience is priceless

I would think all the charities get a portion of the money. I think there were 12 charities.

Edit: there were 13 charities.

Last edited: