March Madness 2015 | Golden Skate

March Madness 2015

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Just handed in my bracket! Have UK winning it all (to my chagrin). My favorite however, is Villanova. :)

Who are you cheering for?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Of course! My school is in the Women's tournament this year! :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So how's your bracket doing?

My attempt to go crazy in the South Region was a failure. I put a 12 seed (Stephan F Austin U) in the elite eight who lost yesterday and Iowa State was one of my final four picks.

And my other Cinderella there, Eastern Washington, didn't come through either (though it tried its hardest to do so).

But Villanova!! Still kickin' it. :)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So how's your bracket doing?

My attempt to go crazy in the South Region was a failure. I put a 12 seed (Stephan F Austin U) in the elite eight who lost yesterday and Iowa State was one of my final four picks.

And my other Cinderella there, Eastern Washington, didn't come through either (though it tried its hardest to do so).

But Villanova!! Still kickin' it. :)

Nova beat Lafayette, so I guess I have to like them.;) Although I hate seeing the 16 seed get beat up on like that.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Villanova AND Virgina were both beat, arrrg..there goes two more elite eight picks...I was toast after day one however.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Michigan State!

Hey, Mrs. .P, Eastern may be gone but Gonzaga is clobbering Iowa. :)

Alas, I didn't have Gonzaga making past the second round, LOL. This might be the year they actually meet expectations of getting far in the tourney.

Actually, I like Michigan State more than Gonzaga. My South and East region brackets are BOTH toast with my final four picks gone, so at this point:

Go Louisville! Go Michigan State! Go Wichita State!

And I don't have to cheer for UK. :laugh:

KKonas

Medalist
Don't think Notre Dame can top UK, Louisville over Mich. State (EAST is the easiest of the four sections) Gonzaga over Duke. Rooting for AZ but think Wisconsin will win.
My pick Final four = UK, Wisconsin, Gonzaga, Louisville. Don't think anyone will beat UK this year.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Don't think Notre Dame can top UK, Louisville over Mich. State (EAST is the easiest of the four sections) Gonzaga over Duke. Rooting for AZ but think Wisconsin will win.
My pick Final four = UK, Wisconsin, Gonzaga, Louisville. Don't think anyone will beat UK this year.

Wow, that would be something if Gonzaga got to the final four. I am a terrible fan since they are in my home state -- but they have just disappointed me in the past. I am in full support of your inclusion of Louisville! :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Just in case anyone else is watching, UConn ladies are in the elite 8 again :) :cheer:

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/3/28/8...sketball-ncaa-tournament-godzilla-destruction

This is the silliest sport headline I've seen for a while:

Does that even make any sense :laugh2:

Actually kinda, especially if you see them dominate a game. I happen to watch a UConn/Cincy game at a local bar one night and it was CRAZY how they dominated the game. I couldn't help but feel bad for the Cincy girls and wish there was a mercy rule. It was 48 to 13 by the end of the first half. The final score was 96-36. :eek:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Louisville holds on and my hope for a UK/UL championship is alive! Go Louisville! Sorry Dee and MM!