What device do you use most to post here? | Golden Skate

What device do you use most to post here?

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm curious, what device(s) do you all use to post on the forums here?

I am usually posting and reading threads via my iPhone or iPad, but I dislike how the mobile version of the forum doesn't have all the features of the desktop version, so sometimes I use my windows laptop. You don't get the option to give thumbs up on posts and see the thumbs up you've gotten on your posts on the mobile site, nor is there easy access to the smileys/emoticons.

Anyone else? :)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I use our desktop computer @ home. I'd rather look @ a bigger screen than @ a relatively small i-phone.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I prefer to use a PC (work) and iMac (home) for posting, as I type a lot faster on a 'proper' keyboard. I use iPhone for checking on messages.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Usually use my iPhone, but I use my laptop as well!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I normally just use my desktop, as someone else said I can type faster on it. I tried posting using my tablet but I got so frustrated. If at all possible I try not to post on my tablet. I normally just use it for reading and checking emails.

dna5019

Final Flight
It depends on how long my message is. I usually use my laptop since I hate typing on my i-Phone. X_x;

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I mostly use a Kindlefire and set the appearance to Full Site at the bottom of the page so that I can use all features. I also use a cheap, not so smart phone and ocasionally a laptop, if I am writing more than a paragraph or two.

Because we have people on many platforms, I do try to have Fan Fests and competition threads display legibly on a wide variety of devices.

If something is difficult to see or use, please link to the offending post here? I will try to fix it.

Last edited: