2018 Winter Olympics Tickets | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Winter Olympics Tickets

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well in the US, I got in to search for tickets 22 minutes after they opened (there were 500+ people ahead of me) and everything for figure skating was sold out except for Pairs SP, Ice dance SD and FD and the Exhibition! Guess I will be going to Milan :laugh:

ETA: CoSport hotel/ticket packages are $14k to 24k for 5 to 6 days depending on the package and only includes 1 figure skating event per package :jaw::jaw::jaw:
Looks like tickets come available whenever, so if you don't see what you want, keep refreshing and it might pop up.

Last edited:

kiches

Final Flight
Well that was rough.

Was able to get 2 Team Event tickets for Men's SP/Pairs SP, 1 ladies free, and 2 gala tickets, but the system was not allowing me to add more than 1 ticket at a time which probably cost me the events I wanted to purchase the most. Was hoping for Men SP and FS, but looks like everything is sold out for now.

evasorange

Final Flight
I got nothing *sobs* I was number 365 in line, got 3 tickets for ladies free and then it would not for anything add them to my cart. Super frustrating!!

carmen7077

On the Ice
Got in at around 2:10 EST, there were 100-ish people in front of me in that "line".
I did not know how the whole line was generated and it was rediculously slow.

I guess only category B and C are sold for individual events, but I was only able to get 1 C ticket for short program before Men's ticket were all sold out.
Since the whole sale lasted for around 10-min, I'd say cosports got some number of tickets comparing other authorized sellers, considering figure skating still has a sizeable market here.

I was wondering if Japan got a lot of A seats, esp. for men's event.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, shucks, they're all sold out......

Don't give up. CoSport according to their website puts up new tickets as they come. There are some now available. Don't know how long it will last but keep checking.

ETA: I'm not going to buy any but I do like to check and its been going from sold out to putting new tickets in stock all day. So keep trying.

Last edited:

narcissa

Record Breaker
Don't give up. CoSport according to their website puts up new tickets as they come. There are some now available. Don't know how long it will last but keep checking.

ETA: I'm not going to buy any but I do like to check and its been going from sold out to putting new tickets in stock all day. So keep trying.

Thanks. I see they did add some more! I have hope! :yes2:

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Has anyone from Asia able to buy tickets? sadly Cosport doesn't include my country (philippines). Kingdomsg hasn't displayed the ticket section for Pyeongchang yet or maybe I just can't see it.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I was one of the first when they started sales in Russia and I failed. Prices are double to the list price, only B and C for individual events. And the pay system does not work. Gotta catch a plane now - will check later if I can get anything.

narcissa

Record Breaker
ok :yes2: i got 1 ticket for the team event men's SP which yuzu might probably skate in. so... <3
it was $400 :(

OniBan

Final Flight
you're so lucky. :sad4:

my country doesn't seem to have resellers too :(((((

and i was planning to go! tried to check ticket prices but strangely it kept bringing me back to the ATR page instead? Doesn't Asia have ANY official reseller at all?

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Looks like it's a universal mess with tickets. I was within a minute once the offer was opened by the Russian official reseller. From the very beginning no men's and pair's FS at all, no gala, ladies FS are just B tickets whatever it means. I think C might mean "don't waste your time unless you just want to say: I was there!". B seat will hopefully make it possible to see something. But I am not sure it will be very comfortable. The price of a B ticket in Russia is $640. I think A tickets in Sochi cost less.

I am not sure if we are going to keep trying. Looks like a trip for two will cost around $20000 without even the best seats at the best competitions. I even not talk about opening and closing ceremonies. The reseller had the full list of theoretically existing tickets. Ticket A cost about $3000 and $2500 respectively. But now they changed the list leaving only what will be theoretically available - no A and B. Ticket C for the opening will cost $920. I wonder who will pay almost 2 thousand dollars to get 2 seats where you will likely see nothing? I won't for sure.

Anyway, it's a mess and high chance that I shall stay at home.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Sounds like a nightmare to get those tickets. Personally I hope that the locals were treated with an advantage. Olympic Games as great as they are are not the most kind to the people who live there and the environment. Locals should at least have the opportunity to see the Olympics live before all others.

skaterr

On the Ice
Looks like it's a universal mess with tickets. I was within a minute once the offer was opened by the Russian official reseller. From the very beginning no men's and pair's FS at all, no gala, ladies FS are just B tickets whatever it means. I think C might mean "don't waste your time unless you just want to say: I was there!". B seat will hopefully make it possible to see something. But I am not sure it will be very comfortable. The price of a B ticket in Russia is $640. I think A tickets in Sochi cost less.

I am not sure if we are going to keep trying. Looks like a trip for two will cost around $20000 without even the best seats at the best competitions. I even not talk about opening and closing ceremonies. The reseller had the full list of theoretically existing tickets. Ticket A cost about $3000 and $2500 respectively. But now they changed the list leaving only what will be theoretically available - no A and B. Ticket C for the opening will cost $920. I wonder who will pay almost 2 thousand dollars to get 2 seats where you will likely see nothing? I won't for sure.

Anyway, it's a mess and high chance that I shall stay at home.

I heard Gangneong Ice Arena is quite small compared to other Arena, so B tickets is not that bad at all. Here is a picture taken in the last row of C.
https://twitter.com/bbangCC/status/810110917492903936/photo/1

OniBan

Final Flight
all I can say is if anyone knows of any way someone from a small country in Southeast Asia can get a ticket, please let us know T___T