My Fleur Maxwell Fan Page | Golden Skate

My Fleur Maxwell Fan Page

Matt

On the Ice
It says in her ISU bio that she was born in Australia; is that a misprint?

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
I was informed by a special source that she was born in Luxembourg. I am more prone to believe this source over the ISU.

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
Fleur was not born in Australia. I hate to start an argument, but you should take a look at her ISU bio. She was born in Dudlange, Luxembourg. I'd believe my source anyday over anyone at FSU in this regard. ( I do post there and the people there definitely know their stuff, but they're wrong on this one.....)
Fleur has duel Australian/Danish citizenship because her mother is from Australia and her Father is from Denmark.

Angelskates

Rinkside
Actually her ISU bio says Dudelange AUS. AUS being AUSTRALIA. I know Dudelange is in Luxemburg, but you saying I should look at her ISU bio actually means nothing. It's wrong, no matter where she was born, since there isn't a city or state called Dudelange in Australia (that I know of anyway, and I am Australian).

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
No matter where she was born, she is a good skater and I am proud to be a fan of hers.......
I didn't mean to tell you to go to her ISU bio, I was a little out of it when I replied.
The ISU bio has it half right. I guess that's okay.

Matt

On the Ice
For the record (and to end the argument which I inadvertently started!), Dudelange is in the southern part of Luxembourg, on the border with France. I checked it against my National Geographic Atlas of the World

aviva_dawn: I'm sorry for bringing all this up. Your site is fantastic ( :agree: ) and you are now my unquestionable authority on Fleur Maxwell! I just go back and forth between GoldenSkate and the ISU site so much and was curious as to whether or not that particular fact was a misprint.

BTW, as a possible suggestion for the site, you might see if you could find some links to RealPlayer or WMP files of Fleur skating (this is partly because I have her good things about her and am interested in seeing her in action)

Last edited:

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
Matt:
I have videos of Fleur ( Her Euros SP and LP and a JGP FS) but since I'm not sure how to host videos on a geocities site and I'm worried about bandwidth issues because so many people go to the site putting videos on it isn't feasable. When I get my own domain name, I'll try to put videos there, but that's about six months into the future...

I can try to e-mail you a yousendit link to one if you'd like.PM me with your e-mail address.

coachatheart

Spectator
I know Fleur

Hey i know Fleur Maxwell! She actually used to skate at my club and used to train with my coaches Micha and Frau Arnold. I'm american but I live in Germany through the airforce and I met Fleur at my skating rink and when I used to go practice at the rink in Luxembourg...i'd practice with her. She helped me on my layback. I'm now coaching litte ones...but ocasionally chat with Fleur! She's really sweet! well yea just thought you should know!
-coachatheart