Sasha's "Dark Eyes" | Golden Skate

Sasha's "Dark Eyes"

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
And I'm sure that Mrs. MM is clearing off a place of honor to display it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Piel, do you remember the leg lamp that the father had in the movie "Christmas Story" (I think that was the name of it -- about the little boy who wanted a bb gun for Christmas) -- :rofl:

MM

Piel, you're a genius! :clap: The only thing the lamp needs is a red skirt, longer and more black fringe, and brass buttons.

Dang you Mathman, you beat me to it re: the lamp comig from "A Christmas Story." My favorite part of that scene is how the Mom, Melinda Dillon, accidentally on purpose breaks it. My other favorite part of the lamp business is how Raphie comments in the narration that his house has "hot glowing sex in the front window." ROFL!

I love that movie, but back to Sasha's dress: For the most part it seems to me she either skates well in in a sucky dress or skates lousy in lovely dresses. OTOH, she's skated lousy in sucky dresses. So much for my theory.

I had ro laugh when Kimmue Meissner said during the "All Access" show that she loved Sasha's "Nutcracracker" music. :laugh: I guess Sasha knows her audience--14-year-olds.

And 49-year-old 14-year-olds like me. Sasha's got a lot to work on, but I still like her skating.

Rgirl

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We should all chip in and buy one, maybe 2, for Math so he and Mrs Math can have as Rgirl put it, "Raphie comments in the narration that his house has glowing, hot, sex in the front window." That was with one lamp, just think what 2 could do. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
:rofl: Dee amd RGirl. Mrs. MM has had to put up with the Kwan shrine this might be asking too much :laugh: .