Egads! Could Scott Actually win American Idol | Golden Skate

Egads! Could Scott Actually win American Idol

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I just heard on the radio the reason Scott is still in the running on AI has to do with a vote for the worst site. It would seem through some cruel teenage joke Scott is getting votes to keep him on the Idol show and heaven forbid, possibly win the title. Could that actually be allowed to happen?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I feel sorry for Scott, if that's the case. It would sort of ruin AI's credibility (if they have credibility anymore) if they would allow this. I don't know how they could stop it at this point, unless they limit the number of votes per phone to 3 votes. That would take the fun out of voting for the "worst". At this point in the competition, really, no one is the "worst". They all can sing so now it's just personal preference in singing style. The ratings have been very good, so maybe they like it like this? 42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
I feel sorry for Scott, if that's the case. It would sort of ruin AI's credibility (if they have credibility anymore) if they would allow this. I don't know how they could stop it at this point, unless they limit the number of votes per phone to 3 votes. That would take the fun out of voting for the "worst". At this point in the competition, really, no one is the "worst". They all can sing so now it's just personal preference in singing style. The ratings have been very good, so maybe they like it like this? 42

Perhaps, it could be a ratings ploy. There is going to be an AI Expose on Wed. night I believe. Maybe more will be revealed!!!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Exactly, Lad........I've heard that it's a ratings ploy too. The big bucks aren't in the selling of CD's or concert tickets by the winner, but the televised show itself. I have also heard that there is a clause in the contracts the contestants sign that says voting outcomes can be tweaked at the discretion of the "management"....42

swannanoa54

On the Ice
If Scott wins this AI, I won't ever watch it again. And that's a fact.

The teenagers in our schools are all voting based on the "vote for the worst" site. They think it's hilarious. Several radio stations that I listen to at work talk about it and give out the website location. I feel sorry for Scott if he wins because everyone is voting for the worst. Out of the five left, I think he is the worst, but I've thought he should have been gone by now. Now I find out that people are probably voting for him because he isn't the best singer out there. Never has been. That's just not nice for him at all.