2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 59 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

Art&Sport

Medalist
Kaetlyn has announced herself and she's a contender. The young up-and-coming skaters should not be over-hyped and rushed, including Gracie, Kaetlyn, Hanyu, etc., etc.

Li is another beauty who is going to be a contender. Great free skate. Give her a couple of more years to truly develop the maturity and experience, please. With this new crop, I doubly would just like to see Mao, Carolina, and Yu Na, and even Suzuki just say goodbye. And thanks for the memories.

I think KO has a good attitude. In the K&C she said it was still better than her goal. Just because some fans had crazy expectations it should not be taken out on her. And a lot of KO fans were not calling for a podium finish...

Good for KO. And she got a second place for Canada? Tremendous. She's the best Canadian lady except for Joannie in years. And it looks as if she can only get better.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn has announced herself and she's a contender. The young up-and-coming skaters should not be over-hyped and rushed, including Gracie, Kaetlyn, Hanyu, etc., etc.

Li is another beauty who is going to be a contender. Great free skate. Give her a couple of more years to truly develop the maturity and experience, please. With this new crop, I doubly would just like to see Mao, Carolina, and Yu Na, and even Suzuki just say goodbye. And thanks for the memories.

amen.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yuna KIM (KOR)

Music: Les Miserables by Claude-Michel Schönberg

3Lz+3T
3F
FCCoSp
3S
StSq
3Lz
2A+2T+2Lo
3S+2T
LSp
ChSq
2A
CCoSp

Wow, clean program with 6 BIG triple jumps! She wins easily and well-deserved...

FS: 74.73 + 73.61 = 148.34
Tot: 218.31, and in 1st

... 2nd World title

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Chan came in 9th at his first Worlds at 17 and Kaetlyn has out done him with 8th at the same age. Well done. And she just about assures a Team gold for Canada at Sochi.