in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*booing loudly*

#denistenREAL2013worldchampion

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Chan? What did he have to do with his scores? Verbally abuse the judges, if you've got to at all.

I agree Forever Fish. The skaters go out and lay it down, that's all they can do. I don't think Patrick Chan is proud of this performance.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Dennis Ten performance of the night. And tbh the only one who did anywhere near enough to beat Chan sadly, which he really should have smh

Bad competition overall. Hopefully ladies is the complete opposite of what this was.
With Carolina-overscoring around, don't expect anything different than this. :mad:

sapphiresky

Rinkside
Kevin is really trying to fight through it...I'm rooting for him because of this...I don't care about the spots. This guy has some guts.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Chan? What did he have to do with his scores? Verbally abuse the judges, if you've got to at all.

This. Chan does not deserve verbal abuse for the way the judging system works. I'm sure he's not too happy winning with that performance either. What a weird day.

Well, I'd say I'm done with the sport, but I keep coming back no matter what (and also there's dance and ladies tomorrow and I can't miss that.)

tae04

On the Ice
Ten should be World Champion. I hope Fernandez wins the bronze, Reynolds skating just lacks.

neraiselle

On the Ice
I hope the ladies' will be better. But from SP, I am very very concerned. Yuna Kim being hugely underscored and Caro getting such high marks. Seems to be similar to 2009 when I was at the worlds in Sweden witnessing similar pattern....

HR4

On the Ice
Denis is THE champion for me! Javier and Yuzuru should be on podium! Sorry Patrick but you should just give your medal away!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Where did Dennis Ten come from? Why haven't we seen this from him the last couple years? How old is he? He looks young.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Additional thoughts after Ten

A. D10!!!!!!!
B. That should've won the FS by a mile
C. Kevin Reynolds looks kind of like a Disney prince
D. Chan is really going to be burned alive on these boards
E. I like Kevin's music
F. D10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :points:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kevin REYNOLDS (CAN)

Music: Concerto No. 4 in E minor for Piano and Orchestra by Andre Mathieu

4S - stepout
4T+3T
3A+3T - 3A twofooted
StSq
CCSp
4T - hand down, about < on replay
2A
3F+2T+2Lo
3Lz
3S
ChSt
CCoSp
FCCoSp

Some mistakes... it will come down to UR's

FS: 77.04 + 77.78 = 154.82
Tot: 239.98, in 5th

Must've gotten plenty of UR/DG

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ten was a ten and Chan was not. Two very good skates from Ten and one excellent skate and one not very good skate from Chan and Chan wins. No wonder my friends make fun of me for being a fan of this sport.