2013 Worlds Men LP | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Men LP

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
I can't wait to hear all the rationalizations for Chan's win tonight.

Yeah yeah, I know it's fair and all that crap, but this is doing NO favors for the sport.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
It's the first time I feel ashamed of being Canadian, but happily, I have a strong European background:laugh:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope he is. I really hope he is. But I think what's gonna happen is basically all the other men are going to up their tech content (again) and work their asses off to skate clean. This season was a warning shot to Chan, and he narrowly missed getting the message.

Hanyu's 4th, Takahashi's 6th. 10 points, which is less than the maximum of 13.

Patrick got very lucky. All the big guns were very average at these Worlds. As it is a skater like Ten who hasn't really done much of anything the last few years came within two point of beating the mighty Patrick Chan. If Chan skates like this again and Hanyu or Javier don't screw up they will win and it won't be close.

mateusp1

On the Ice
Czech Republic, 2 spots? or only one?

Tomas = 21
Brezina = 10

10+22 = 31.

I believe the number has to be smaller than 28, right?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It's da VOODOO I tell ya...Mrs P you crack me up.
:)

:) The After School Special lesson from the Team Menshov Voodoo Doll: It's never too late to have the skate of your life! ::feel good music goes here::

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The problem is that on another occasion when Chan won with multiple falls (I think was the SC abomination), he really did stick his nose in the air and behave like an arrogant tossbag to the press after he won.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Czech Republic, 2 spots? or only one?

Tomas = 21
Brezina = 10

10+22 = 31.

I believe the number has to be smaller than 28, right?

Verner gets at least 16 points.

So 16+10=26...

So they BARELY get two spots.