2014-2015 GPF Ladies Free Skate 12/13 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Ladies Free Skate 12/13

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
If I get the Russian commentary right, they are saying that Ashley usually gets high PCS just because she is from the US.
The irony! ;)

:disapp: That was not a nice thing to say from them! We really do need to appreciate all these skates irrespective of their nationality!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Rika HONGO (JPN)

Music: Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2014/2015
Carmen by Georges Bizet

Black/red shiny dress

3F+3T - ok, looked 3T<
3Lz - e
3Lo
CCoSp3p
StSq
FCSp
3S
2A+1Lo+3S - looked good
3F
1A+2A+SEQ - planned? otherwise good improv
ChSq
FCCoSp3p

Anothe solid skate, though likely not enough to stay ahead Wagner

FS: 60.14+54.89 = 115.03, 176.13, 2nd (out of 2)

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
To me, today, this was no in the same league as Ashley. But she should be very proud of her GPF debut!

This crowd is fantastic!!!

CarneAsada

Medalist
My mushroom doing well so far? I'm using ISU live stream, Hola country India but it's really slow, she's currently freeze framed in a donut spin.

zamboni step

Final Flight
The 3-3 was probably UR but the 2A-1L-3S looked good. If Anna skates like COR she could stay out of the dreaded last place (still don't get how finishing last is that much of a bad thing, qualifying is incredibly impressive).

tulosai

Record Breaker
The 3-3 was probably UR but the 2A-1L-3S looked good. If Anna skates like COR she could stay out of the dreaded last place (still don't get how finishing last is that much of a bad thing, qualifying is incredibly impressive).

Yes and I wish more skaters, especially younger/newer on the scenes ones could fully appreciate this.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Anyone have a better stream? The Russian feed I'm using is literally freezing every minute or so.....