2014 Olympics Short Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Short Dance

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Huh, and another 1,2,3 (actually 1,2,3,4) in speed skating for Holland. Why can't we just have even ONE single figure skater in exchange for all those speed skaters? *grumble pout*

Okay, time to focus on the ice dancing, :party2: Go C/L!

sisinka

Medalist
S&Z – great, musical and dancy like usual. Flowing twizzles.
But what are marks like? Skating skills, choreo, performance and transitions behind Pernelle and Lloyd???
Please, don’t talk about overmarking all Russians more. :rolleye:

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
five teams in and two cabarets already

i'm already tired of the finnstep sequence, i'm so glad the cd is gone for good. i still have ptsd from the gd tango romantica

Mirunna

Record Breaker
S&Z – great, musical and dancy like usual. Flowing twizzles.
But what are marks like? Skating skills, choreo, performance and transitions behind Pernelle and Lloyd???
Please, don’t talk about overmarking all Russians more. :rolleye:

No need to overscore Russia's couple no. 3!
Let's see how I/K and B/S are scored first

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Kander & Ebb are making a bundle on royalties here. ATROCIOUS edits for G/F. They're a nice couple, but I wish they would take more chances with choreography and music. I think they have the talent, but right now they're the epitome of cookie-cutterness to me.

raul

Spectator
Thanks, it works!!! Living in Argentina there is not so me many chances of watching figure skating if not through these links...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Huh, and another 1,2,3 (actually 1,2,3,4) in speed skating for Holland. Why can't we just have even ONE single figure skater in exchange for all those speed skaters? *grumble pout*

Actually our speed skater form Poland won yesterday a gold over whole Dutch block and I'm sooo proud :)

Back to ID - I really enjoyed Charlene and Marco's dance

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
now the US lady and her Ukrainian employee...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
and the Caro Emerald's 'That man' for the 1st time...uh, the 'Cabaret' soundtrack, 'That man' are overused this season