2014 Olympics Short Dance | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Short Dance

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yayaaaaaaaayyyyy I only need to see B/S's SD one more time this year!!! (Then again, I thought I'd never have to see last year's FS again too and now look....)

BlackPack

Medalist
Totally shallow thing: Don't care for Bobtova's hair makes her much older than she is.

I thought this SD look is ok.... if you think that is old.... wait till the FD!!!!! It looks like the FD from 1987 and in 13th place.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
There's a spot in the SP where Scott throws his head back, and it jangles unpleasantly for me; it is not so much dramatic as it is melodramatic, and it interferes with my ability to enjoy their dance. He overdoes that head-tossed-back thing.

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Bobrova didn't seem to know what to do with her fee leg for a fair bit of this dance, or at least that is what thought. Agree with Mrs. P that her hair ages her.

BlackPack

Medalist
From what I could tell, B/S looked downright sloppy today.

I thought their line was much better than in Rostelcom... you'd think they improve, but they regressed and now they're back to normal. Their lines aren't good and fully extended.

sweetskates1

Medalist
No comment. Meryl and Charlie need to freaking kill it - murder the ice.... lol

My apologies - I have been watching too much hockey.

alexikeguchi

Rinkside
Not as overscored as they could have been, but my overall impression is they should have been behind both American teams. They were pretty sloppy throughout.