2014 Worlds - Ladies Free Skating | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Ladies Free Skating

elee63

Final Flight
It does, leg should be turned out with foot parallel not perpendicular to the ice but no one has ever cared much about it in a very long time except some Americans who used to listen to our commentators harp about it. You see a good one once and a while but not often. Judges don't care either. It's been so long since anyone bothered and now it's all about levels, I bet some of these young girls don't even realize there's a correct way, they're just worried about getting their foot over their head.

Hah. I wouldn't be surprised

Kuan

Final Flight
That was absolutely STUNNING. She has excellent musicality and good speed. Her spins are her weakest elements and need better positions and held longer, but WOW... a potential star is born here.

Those jumps! One of the best 2A+3T's out there, and great flow coming out of many of those.

Definitely one to watch and an arguably top 10-worthy skater.

You are right, but I thought the same thing about Zijun last year. :cry: And see what is happening! Just glad that puberty already seems to be done with So Youn.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Russian TV2 starts only with group 3. Adelina will comment again. Russian Eurosport commenters were kind of boring so I shall change the channel.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I loved Osmond whole silly behaviour in the SP

It might have made me a fan

Hope sh does well but not better than Wagner

Wagner is meh byatch!!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've been up for 24 hrs as of right now. I'm getting really nervous. Time to crack my 2nd PBR with the last Zamboni resurface. Come on ladies. This one is for you. I rarely drink!!!!

zamboni step

Final Flight
Waiting for Sky_Fly to materialise out of the aether just to call her "Fallmond".

I think this will fall behind Park....:eek:hwell: