2014 Worlds - Short Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Short Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
She and Dimitri have long lines and look nice in lifts and spins

I really like their program from last year that they're using this year

She has good flexibility

I wasn't a fan until I saw them live at Skate America in 2012. They have great speed and really big movements. I also like last year's FD as well.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
HAHAHAHAHAHA just died laughing!!!! :rofl:

that is just plain mean. This site has so many Yuna, mao, Carolina, D and W, Hanyu fans et al what about if they got injured they all have world titles and such and been gifted or arguably gifted. May karma or justice strike you down. B and S may not be your cup of tea - no mine but that is plain evil!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yay! for Z/G. That was definitely the best performance of that SD all season. I think the warm welcome from the Japanese audience inspired them.

Go Shib Sibs! Be fierce, be smooth!

ETA: That should go into the lead...

Macassar88

Medalist
I wasn't a fan until I saw them live at Skate America in 2012. They have great speed and really big movements. I also like last year's FD as well.

I actually liked their 2011 programs - Chess and Melody of the White Nights - that was the first year I started watching figure skating somewhat regularly, and I liked the energy they put into them. I also liked their Adagio FS from the olympics. And for their SD's I liked last years as well.

Also, it's her birthday today! :D She's 24!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow, that was a terrible error. And not even on Russian ice to make up for it. That should put them 4th at best.

They usually get good PCS. They will be in second at least. I wouldn't be surprised if they get enough PCS to be in 1st.

Yep...there you go.