2015 World Team Trophy Pairs FS Apr 18 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Pairs FS Apr 18

andromache

Record Breaker
Weird seeing K/S (top Russian pair) behind S/K (top American pair). I'm assuming it's the first time that has happened all season?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
On the plus side, we get to see D/R bombing. Or maybe that's just me. :hopelessness:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I was hoping K/S will go in first, they had more TES than at Worlds where they finished with 127+. But here they got less PCS than at Worlds and S/K got a lot more.

And S/K had a fantastic skate.

Still sad for Yuko and Alex

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Sui/Han can take this if they go clean. If.

Everyone was worried about Eric being sick, but it was Meagan that made the mistakes. :unsure:
Flashbacks to Shen/Zhao at the 2006 Olympics. (to be fair, Eric had trouble on the SBS spin and the throw could be his fault, depending on the take off)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
She looks upset, but Smirnov is hugging her. I'm glad they don't hate each other anymore

Well, you can't really blame Yuko for being upset. As I said yesterday, at the end of the day, this is a home competition for her. So she will have wanted to do the best as possible in front of her home fans.

CaroLiza_fan

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Gosh, maybe I understand pairs even less than I thought (which was very, very little in the first place), or simply have terrible taste, but I can't get into Kavaguti/Smirnoff's FS and I like Duhamel/Radford's even with the falls... :hopelessness:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Even with the fall on the quad and a few minor errors, I really liked D/R's program. I think it suits them perfectly! :)

Scovies

Final Flight
That's a massive tech score, especially considering she doubled her salchow. Awesome skate!