2016 Rio: USA Women's Gymnastics Team Qual | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: USA Women's Gymnastics Team Qual

liv

Record Breaker
My little pet peeve... why does these grown girls/women, want to wear sparkly little bows in their hair? Really? Figure skaters don't, so why do they? There are better things to put in your hair...

Layback11

Record Breaker
Dear NBC,

If you MUST sign me out at random intervals for no reason, please do not subject me to eight million ads. It is quite disruptive to my live-blogging.

-An addled customer

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
My little pet peeve... why does these grown girls/women, want to wear sparkly little bows in their hair? Really? Figure skaters don't, so why do they? There are better things to put in your hair...

I don't mind sparkly stuff but what really bothers me is the design or the chosen colours. I never get the obsession of USA girls with the uber bubbly pink leotard or the over-patriotic flag ones. Like blegh.

liv

Record Breaker
I don't mind sparkles, I follow skating lol, but it's the bows I don't get. I think it's also the contrast. These super hard muscular bodies and then cute little girl bows on top... figure skating outfits look good...

Layback11

Record Breaker
RAISMANAR! :dance3:

Ooh, Sanne's submitted an inquiry...she already got a 15.066. If it's accepted, that'd be a huge score.

Last edited:

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Who the beep directs this thing? They show me nobody when gymnasts are on the apparatus grrrrr frustrating