2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ladies Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Withdrawal is strong, but I don't want to face a pairing like the one I witness a while ago. Is it safe for my mental health to watch?

lala34345

On the Ice
What did Megan do to her hand? Poor girl, she really has a lot of potential but looked terrified here.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ekaterina. What a great skate. Good elements and good program. :thumbsup:

rachno2

Record Breaker
US Champion Mariah Bell, please. I know Bradie is the better bet for a good Worlds placement, but I want Mariah to win a national title with these programs

lala34345

On the Ice
Nice job for Mariah, not as great as NHK but still solid. Is she literally there by herself? Raf seems to be the only one from the coaching team in Vancouver, why didn't they send Vera or Nadia with her? Very weird to see NOBODY in the kiss and cry with her.

Nathan13

Medalist
Nice job for Mariah, not as great as NHK but still solid. Is she literally there by herself? Raf seems to be the only one from the coaching team in Vancouver, why didn't they send Vera or Nadia with her? Very weird to see NOBODY in the kiss and cry with her.
What did she score? I'm relying on GS for updates :D

rachno2

Record Breaker
Judges and tech are just killing Maria this season.

It's hard to watch. I've always liked her, and I love her programs this year.

The part in the program where Bradie touches the ice always looks like a mistake to me. But good for her for laying down a solid skate (I wasn’t paying attention, but it looked like one fluke fall toward the end, which she laughed off). She’s quite the competitor.

lala34345

On the Ice
Oh Bradie, you did the 3Lz3Lo and 3F3T combos beautifully, and then you fall on the 3S? Still a great performance, but she was sooo close to being clean.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh Bradie, you did the 3Lz3Lo and 3F3T combos beautifully, and then you fall on the 3S? Still a great performance, but she was sooo close to being clean.

That was a fall that Gracie would have after nailing all the harder jumps.:palmf:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think we can safely say that Bradie is the big favorite going into Nationals after this competition.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Oh Nastia....I could really use a win for one of my faves here. It’s been a tough week in that regard