2018 Russian FS Championships Men FS | Golden Skate

2018 Russian FS Championships Men FS

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
The Mens Free Skate of the 2018 Russian Figure Skating Championships will take place at 16:50 local time on 22 December 2017, which is tomorrow.
Time zone converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Starting order:

Starting Order
StN. Name Nation Current Rank Points
Warm-Up Group 1
1 Egor MURASHOV
MOS 14 69.27
2 Murad KURBANOV
MOS 17 61.41
3 Andrei ZUBER
LEN 18 50.34
4 Anton SHULEPOV
SPB 13 69.99

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Artem LEZHEEV
S/K 10 77.18
7 Konstantin MILIUKOV
MOR 12 70.13
8 Makar IGNATOV
SPB 11 75.81
9 Roman SAVOSIN
MOS 9 77.79
10 Alexey EROKHOV
MOS 8 80.38
11 Artur DMITRIEV
MOS 7 83.66

Warm-Up Group 3
12 Andrei LAZUKIN
S/S 5 85.47
13 Vladimir SAMOILOV
MOS 6 85.10
14 Sergei VORONOV
MOS 4 90.23
15 Alexander SAMARIN
MOS 1 103.11
16 Mikhail KOLYADA
SPB 2 101.62
17 Dmitri ALIEV
S/K 3 91.95

Starting Order/Detailed Classification, in English: http://fsrussia.ru/results/1718/rusnat1718_ENG/SEG002.HTM

LadyB

Record Breaker
So Kovtun withdrew as well as Petrov. Not really a surprise...

No, I was really surprised he started in the first place. I still do have a soft spot for the guy, but I think it’s game over. Not necessarily in a bad way. He seems to love his music and is quite dedicated to his mates in the rap scene. This could be a new (and more successful career). Whatever he decides, best of luck to him. [emoji106]

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh dang, I can't stay up for this and I missed the short program yesterday.

But as always I wish the best of luck to Sergei!! I hope he can skate his free program amazingly, because he really loves it and it's an awesome program.

I wonder...what are Sergei's chances of going to Worlds - if the Russian Fed won't send him to the Olympics :)ddevil: judging them so hard) I hope he can at least go there!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh dang, I can't stay up for this and I missed the short program yesterday.

But as always I wish the best of luck to Sergei!! I hope he can skate his free program amazingly, because he really loves it and it's an awesome program.

I wonder...what are Sergei's chances of going to Worlds - if the Russian Fed won't send him to the Olympics :)ddevil: judging them so hard) I hope he can at least go there!

It could happen if Kolyada or Samarin decide to sit out Worlds. Or someone is injured or they totally bomb at Olys. Well, a lot can happen between now and then. It ain't over until it's over, as Lenny Kravitz said...

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It could happen if Kolyada or Samarin decide to sit out Worlds. Or someone is injured or they totally bomb at Olys. Well, a lot can happen between now and then. It ain't over until it's over, as Lenny Kravitz said...

True true.

In other news I also see that Plushy's student Vladimir Samoilov is coming 6th at the moment! Considering he finished 17th last year Plushy and team are evidentally totally boss! Keep it up Vlad!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Egor is first up with his amazing Stevie Wonder program! Let's go quirky boy! :cheer:

OK I'm still up so I'm watching this, and OMG how awesome is this kid!

LMAO at how his program ends "Tequila"! Dude, you're not even allowed to drink!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
OMG, Anton actually did pretty well today. He's got so much potential that never turned into anything...good skate for him

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Came back in time for the men. Let's see how this pans out today. Good luck, uncle Voronov!